Hi everyone and welcome to The Ton's Spring 2017 Release Blog Hop!
I hope you're having fun hopping along today. There are so many fun things to see.
I'm so excited to be showcasing these awesome new stamps and dies on my blog this week. I can't believe how many there are to chose from. 18 stamps sets and 13 dies sets! They are so unique and fun. It's a great mix! Speaking of mix....there are 14 brand new Couture Mixes too. So much sparkle!!
There are also several gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release.*
- Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Guava Sparkle Couture Mix*
- Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2x3 Sunflower Cluster Mini Stamp (and Guava Sparkle Mix)*
- Spend $150 or more: Receive a 2x3 Peony Cluster Mini Stamp (and Sunflower Cluster Mini Set and Guava SparkleMix).*
I made two cards today so lets get started and keep this hop moving along. You have lots more to see! For my first card I used:
Fresh Cut Sunflowers
Mini Heart Print Cling
Who says sunflowers have to be yellow? I think if you use your imagination you can make these sunflowers into daisies. Daisies are my mom's favorite flowers so I know her Mother's Day card will include some of these layered beauties by The Ton.
Stamps: Fresh Cut Sunflowers, Sunflower Bouquet, Mini Heart Print Cling (The Ton). Ink: Soft Orchid, Orchid Crush, Grand Fuchsia, Bright Fern, Deep Emerald, Lemon Drop, Beach Blondie, Amber Citrine, Blue Diamond, Rose Quartz, Soft Garnet, Red Sangria, Noir (The Ton). Paper: 110 lb white cardstock (Neenah). Accessories: Amethyst Quartz Mix (The Ton), white gellyroll pen, fun foam, Copic markers.
I added a few beautiful sequins from the
Amethyst Quartz Couture Mix
For my next card I used
Marvelous Perfumes
Marvelous Perfumes Coordinating Dies
Peony Crush Background
and....
Modern Labels Coordinating Dies
For this card I started out heat embossing that gorgeous Peony Crush background stamp with some Platinum Sparkle embossing powder onto some watercolor paper. Then I did some some simple watercoloring with distress inks. I cut out the center of the watercolored panel using the Modern Labels dies. It leaves a beautiful stitched edge. I used the same supplies to stamp and watercolor the perfume bottle.
Stamps: Marvelous Perfumes, Peony Crush (The Ton). Inks: Noir (The Ton), clear embossing (Versamark), worn lipstick, abandoned coral, old paper, peeled paint (Ranger Distress). Paper: 140 lb watercolor (Canson), 110 lb white cardstock (Neenah). Accessories: Modern Labels Coordinating Dies, Marvelous Perfumes Coordinating Dies, Dew Drops Mixed (The Ton), platinum sparkle embossing powder (WOW!).
I love the sentiment/quote that comes with the Marvelous Perfumes.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Be sure to leave a comment here for another chance to win one of the five $25 gift certificates to The Ton! Leave a comment along each stop that you make in this blog hop because each comment is a chance to win. Have you left your comments on all of the release days too? The Ton is giving out prizes every day this week. All you have to do is go back and comment on each day. You have until 11:59 pm on Monday, April 10th to leave your comments. Winners will be announce shortly afterwards. Good Luck!
Your next stop on the Blog Hop is my friend Chris Dayton.
Have a wonderful day!!
I love the sentiment/quote that comes with the Marvelous Perfumes.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Be sure to leave a comment here for another chance to win one of the five $25 gift certificates to The Ton! Leave a comment along each stop that you make in this blog hop because each comment is a chance to win. Have you left your comments on all of the release days too? The Ton is giving out prizes every day this week. All you have to do is go back and comment on each day. You have until 11:59 pm on Monday, April 10th to leave your comments. Winners will be announce shortly afterwards. Good Luck!
Your next stop on the Blog Hop is my friend Chris Dayton.
- The Ton
- Brenda Noelke
- Svitlana Shayevich
- Lisa Harrolle <-------YOU ARE HERE
- Chris Dayton
- Miriam Prantner
- Janette Kausen
- Justine Hovey
- Laura Jane Head
- Amy Kolling
- Tae Eun Yoo
- Amy Tsuruta
- Eunji Jung
- Isha Gupta
- Jenny Yamasaki
- Kay Miller
- Vera Yates
- Stephanie Klauck
- Emily Midgett
- Taheerah Atchia
- Mayline Jung
- Laura Sterckx
- Laurel Beard
Have a wonderful day!!













Very vibrant colors.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful...your first card is fabulous, awesome colors. The Marvelous Perfumes card is lovely!
ReplyDeleteThe platinum embossing powder and the coral ink color are stunning. That's a pretty card, Lisa. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletePam K
Wow these cards are so pretty - love the perfume card - so unusual:)
ReplyDeleteOur cards are just wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSo, so pretty
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so beautiful! I agree, you can color the sunflowers any color you like. I like the perfume bottle and the saying you used.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous as usual Lisa! I love the idea of making sunflowers into daisies! The background stamp is awesome! Both of these will be on my wish list!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous as always Lisa!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! I love the little touches like the glitter on the edge of the bottle! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are stunning! Beautiful job with this great new release!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are absolutely stunning!!!! Especially the perfume and flowers background stamp.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...your artistry is amazing!
ReplyDeleteMy birthday theme for my fab 40 this year is Live Colorfully....the perfume bottles are right on time!
ReplyDeleteLove both cards! They look amazing! ❤
ReplyDeleteLove! I especially like the silver embossing with the distress watercoloring. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards. I really like that embossing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! Love the colors of your sunflowers! So pretty and love the added dimension.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards!! The sunflower ahem! daisies are gorgeous. I love love love your second card. The color scheme is lovely.
ReplyDeleteI would love to own these stamps , they always look so elegant 😃 . Wonderful job ! 😍😍😍😍
ReplyDeleteFloral heaven! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors!
ReplyDeleteLisa that 2nd card is amazing - love the window cut showing the perfume bottle.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I really like what you did with the Peony Crush and Modern Labels. It is such an outstanding card.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, as always! I love the pink sunflowers over the heart background. Such a sweet design :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great way to showcase a perfume bottle!
ReplyDeleteLove those beautiful flowers with that fun heart paper. thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pink and purple sunflowers! Love the peony crush background for the perfume bottle and love the modern label die negative space for it! Amazing watercoloring too!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful. Love the design of the flower card with the heart background.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love those background stamps!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Cards!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors on both cards. I really like the sunflowers.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!!! I love your pink and purple sunflowers and that perfume card is a stunner!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely cards. Each one has a unique twist that makes them stand out :).
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Love your cards, especially the second one! So elegant and that sentiment is so spot on ;)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous sunflower and perfume bottle stamps! Lovely cards!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful the peony framing the perfume bottle...gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteStunning embossing card...
ReplyDeleteAwesome both of them, the sunflower card has gorgeous colors and the perfume ones is stunning. I love perfume and wear a different scent just about every day!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, I love your style of stamping!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I love those pink and purple sunflowers, such a cool effect! <3
ReplyDeleteLove your cards. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are gorgeous. I love the Peony Crush Background.
ReplyDeleteFabulous idea! I LOVE the cutout for the perfume with matching floral background!!
ReplyDeleteVery creative to make it a daisy card, gorgeous! Love the heat embossed Peony card too.
ReplyDeleteThe sunflowers are pretty but the
ReplyDeleteperfume bottle is fantastic.
Love all of the glitter.
thanks for sharing.
Purple sunflowers? Why not? Top beauty,awesome cards.
ReplyDeleteLove your purple sunflowers! Unique and delightful! The perfume bottle card is an absolute stunner! I love how you have spotlighted the perfume bottle! Magnificent! TFS!
ReplyDeleteUnique colouring as usual. Thanks
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards! Love the perfume card!
ReplyDeleteReally stunning cards. I love them both!
ReplyDeleteThese are stunning! Love the window for the perfume!
ReplyDeleteWow! Both of your cards are so different but equally wonderful!! The Peony Crush background stamp you colored looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove the color combo you used for your first card! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. Love the heart background.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the heart background with your flowers! I never would think of making sunflowers in colors other than yellow! Great job!
ReplyDeletePeonies and sunflowers Yeah!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards
ReplyDeleteLove the colors you chose for the sunflowers. So fun!
ReplyDeleteI really like the colors you selected to use on your cards. They are so eye-appealing, while also being very calming as you look at the cards. It's pretty amazing the difference that colors can make to something, especially a card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat perfume card, just wow! I love how you embossed and colored the background! I also adore how you did the perfume bottle! I just love how the sunflower has so many layers. It is so realistic! I need some of that Sparkle Couture Mix in my life! Thank you for the awesome inspiration!
ReplyDelete-Miranda
The perfume bottles transport you to a beautiful boudoir. Pretty card.
ReplyDeleteLisa, Very pretty creations; thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card creations, Lisa! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletesuch a happy sunflower card
ReplyDeleteColorful cards! Thanks for sharing and for a chance to win!
ReplyDeleteLove love love your work
ReplyDeleteCheers from down under
Love the colors used on both cards. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards !. Many thanks for the inspiration !! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful inspiration
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance to win your giveaway
ReplyDeleteAnn