Monday, February 11, 2019

Welcome Home Release Blog Hop - Catherine Pooler Designs


A happy hello to you today my friends!   I'm so excited to be participating in today's blog hop  for
Catherine Pooler Design's spectacular new February release:

Welcome Home




All of the new products that I am using on my cards today will be available in Catherine's Pooler's online store this Wednesday, February 13th.
 
This release is HUGE!  Catherine and her team really outdid themselves this time my friends!  This release includes 8 brand new stamp sets, 8 new sets of dies, 1 coverplate die and 2 gorgeous new background stamps.

Here is just a small sample of the mountain of cards I made using some of the new items:


 I kept it clean and simple for this card using the new 6x8" stamp and coordinating die set Happy Place.  This stamp set has a real storybook feel to it and is fantastic for those that love to color!

Stamps:  Happy Place, Strolling Borders (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Ink:  Mint to Be, Black Jack, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Accessories:  Happy Place coordinating dies (Catherine Pooler Designs), Copic markers, dimensional tape.





My next card features the gorgeous new Fresh Cut Flowers stamp and coordinating dies.  This stamp set has an adorable sketchy style with lots of little floral bouquets and this adorable flower cart.  How cute is that?

Stamps:  Fresh Cut Flowers (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Ink:  Grass Skirt, It's a Boy, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Accessories:  Fresh Cut Flowers coordinating dies, Circles dies (Catherine Pooler Designs),  Copic markers, dimensional tape.





The Fresh Cut Flowers set also inspired my next card, just in a completely different way.  Aren't those little tumbling buckets adorable?

Stamps:  Fresh Cut Flowers, Happy Place (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Ink:  Black Jack, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Paper:  Premium White Cardstock, Smoke & Mirrors cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Accessories:  Fresh Cute Flowers coordinating dies (Catherine Pooler Designs), Black Twinkle embossing glitter (WOW!), Ebony Nuvo Drops, fun foam, dimensional tape.



And for my final card I stamped and watercolored a whole background using the new Cottage Corsage stamp set and Catherine Pooler Design's ink colors.  This beautifully scripted sentiment is also included in the Cottage Corsage stamp set.

Stamps:  Cottage Corsage (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Ink:  Mint to Be, It's a Girl, Limoncello, Pixie Dust, Black Jack, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs), vellum, 140 lb watercolor paper (Canson).  Accessories:  Nested Labels dies, Inspiration Point sequin mix (Catherine Pooler Designs), dimensional tape.


 
So many awesome new goodies to choose from and of course Catherine is offering up a few chances to win gift certificates to her shop so that you can shop 'til you drop.  Mark your calendars!  Comment to win!!


3 Ways to win:
  • Today, February 11th:   be sure to leave a comment below then follow along on the Blog Hop, leaving comments at each stop, for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate to Catherine Pooler Designs.
  • Wednesday RELEASE DAY!  February 13th:  Hop on over to Instagram because all of the designers will have more fun projects to show you and Catherine Pooler offers up another $25 gift certificate to her online store.  Comment to win!!

*All  prizes will be announced Monday evening, February 18th on Catherine Pooler's blog.  Good Luck!*



It's time to leave your comment, then head on over to Nanette's blog because she has something awesome to show you!!

Catherine Pooler
Tracie Pond
Jen Carter
Karen Baker
Susan Powell
Kristie Goulet
Ilina Crouse
Lisa Harrolle <---you are here
Nanette Tracy <---go here next
Kelly Martin
Maureen Merritt
Julie Mogford
Daniel West
Ingrid Blackburn

77 comments:

  1. Love the cobblestones on the first card - really fun! The sweet little dragonfly by the flower cart is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, these cards are just adorable. They are so Springy. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My budget is blown just looking at all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don’t remember seeing the cobblestone stamp but I love the way you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the cards, great colors. Afraid my budget is blown too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tumbling buckets with flowers. I love making my own background paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - love your cards but especially the last one. Those flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards and your designs are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love every one of your cards!!! I am in so much trouble when this release hits the store!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many gorgeous cards! I think my favorite is the Oh, Hello with buckets and bouquets. It's so whimsical and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't pick a favorite from your gorgeous selection of cards made from this awesome release! Looks like you had fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are gorgeous - really, really pretty. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your cards are beautiful. It's hard to pick a favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cards are beautiful, love all the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how some things stick out--3D~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those flower buckets with the falling bouquets. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are beautiful. The flower cart has me yearning for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lisa, your cards are gorgeous and so colorful! Wow! lost for words but thank you for sharing your amazing ideas. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your Oh Hello card with all the flower pails!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lisa, your cards are beautiful! I don't know which stamp set I love the most! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to do Bible Journaling and I can see many sets in here that would be great use for that and our Canvo. Your cards are great by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic cards.
    Love the scenes with the house and
    the flower card. Popping the
    bouquets off the card with the
    pails is a great idea.
    Wonderful cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Flower card reminds me of trips to DisneyWorld where my sister and I always posed with the flower carts.

    ReplyDelete
  24. All those flowers make me think of Spring. It will be awhile here in WI with all the snow we have now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such beautiful cards! All of them are just amazing.
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  26. What fun and beautiful cards. Spring is coming with those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card designs are so inspirational. You did a great job with this release.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am inspired by ALL of your cards! I wasn't going to order much this time but now I want it all! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are fun and make me happy :) You’re very creative! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So bright and cheery. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lisa, your cards are so pretty. I am going to try to case these when I receive my new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am "in love" with You are my happy place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous coloring! I love these little scenes you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful color choices! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  35. OMG . . . this collection is amazing. I want to play now! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awesome cards! I want the set with the houses.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow!your cards are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my, where do I start?? Everyone is brilliant!! Your talent really showed through. Thank you for the inspiration, it is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh my goodness, your cards are wonderful! I can't pick a favorite I love them all! How clever the one with the pails and bouquets of flowers is!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your cards. Flowers always draw me in but I love the house too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow what super cards they pop right out and then draw you back in. It won't be easy to decide what to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  42. love your fun cards - thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love all those flowers and colors. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your cards are always so pretty, Lisa. Your coloring is magical. =)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wonderfully sweet and fresh cards! Amazing coloring and detail. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm getting that set with the houses because it is so versatile. Love how you can make them in a row or use one house.

    ReplyDelete
  47. So much to love! What a cool border for the happy home and I LOVE that pretty flower cart!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fabulous card designs and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love, love, love your work as usual! What a great release you've been playing with. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh my goodness the Cottage Corsage card is beautiful. Your color choices are spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Awesome cards! Love that flower cart!

    ReplyDelete
  52. OMG - your cards are fabulous and colored so beautifully!! Love your style, too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  53. truly love all the colors of all the flowers. Here in northeast OH it's so dreary. Thanks for a bit of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Oh Hello is so different and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  55. The Home set is my personal favorite, at least for the moment ☺️ .

    ReplyDelete
  56. Lisa, you have really made some of this new release pop off the page on my computer. I love the style and color choices you used on each card. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Lisa, you rocked this! ALL your cards are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Gorgeous cards. I love all the dimension you have on these!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oh wow!! All beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I think that cottage flower stamp is so cool!

    ReplyDelete