Hello friends! I'd like to welcome you to a very special release and blog hop for The Ton today. This one is a little bit different. The Ton's own Effie Cho has designed some gorgeous new washi tape using some of her amazing watercolored florals.
Now first I should tell you, newbie here! I have never worked with Washi Tape before so I was a little bit nervous taking on this project. But when Effie sent me these two beautiful rolls I was so excited to get started.
Introducing:
Pink Peonies
and
Wildflowers
Aren't they beautiful? I tried to think of as many different ways as I could to use this Washi Tape on a card, let me show you a few.
Stamps: City Girls Book of Life, Basic Labels. Dies: City Girls Book of Life, Bold General Greeting Word Plate, Double Stitched Rectangles Lg. Ink: Hollywood Star, Caviar
Using a larger Heart Jigsaw Stitched die really showcases the water coloring affect in the
Wildflowers Washi Tape.
Also from The Ton:
Stamps: Polka Dot Cling Background, Perfect Fit Sentiments. Dies: Heart Jigsaw Stitched Version. Accessories: Rose Gold Embossing Powder
Fussy cutting the Wildflowers Washi Tape and adding them to the Pragmatic Wreath is the perfect pop of color.
Also from The Ton:
Stamps: Pragmatic Wreaths, Delicate Polka Dot Cling Background. Dies: Pragmatic Wreaths. Ink: Lofty Mint, Bright Emerald, Ocean Teal, Aspen Cocoa, Noir. Accessories: Rose Gold Embossing Powder, Glass Slippers Mix.
The Pink Peonies Washi Tape is a soft and elegant pattern with a touch of beautiful rose gold foiling. Here I diecut and did a little inlaying into the Geometric Circles Coverplate die.
Also from The Ton:
Stamps: Brushed Hello. Dies: Geometric Circles Coverplate, Hello Word, Double Stitched Rectangles Lg.
And my final card today is my absolute favorite! It's a dreamy cut out pattered dress using
Wildflowers Washi Tape and The Ton's Wedding Dress stamps and dies.
Also from The Ton:
Stamps: Wedding Dress, Thoughtful Poppies. Dies: Wedding Dress. Ink: Caviar. Accessories: Rose Gold Embossing Powder, Amethyst Quartz Mix.
Aren't they beautiful? I tried to think of as many different ways as I could to use this Washi Tape on a card, let me show you a few.
Using the Wildflowers Washi Tape over white cardstock, I die cut a sentiment using The Ton's Bold General Greeting Word Plate dies.
Also from The Ton: Stamps: City Girls Book of Life, Basic Labels. Dies: City Girls Book of Life, Bold General Greeting Word Plate, Double Stitched Rectangles Lg. Ink: Hollywood Star, Caviar
Using a larger Heart Jigsaw Stitched die really showcases the water coloring affect in the
Wildflowers Washi Tape.
Also from The Ton:
Stamps: Polka Dot Cling Background, Perfect Fit Sentiments. Dies: Heart Jigsaw Stitched Version. Accessories: Rose Gold Embossing Powder
Fussy cutting the Wildflowers Washi Tape and adding them to the Pragmatic Wreath is the perfect pop of color.
Also from The Ton:
Stamps: Pragmatic Wreaths, Delicate Polka Dot Cling Background. Dies: Pragmatic Wreaths. Ink: Lofty Mint, Bright Emerald, Ocean Teal, Aspen Cocoa, Noir. Accessories: Rose Gold Embossing Powder, Glass Slippers Mix.
The Pink Peonies Washi Tape is a soft and elegant pattern with a touch of beautiful rose gold foiling. Here I diecut and did a little inlaying into the Geometric Circles Coverplate die.
Also from The Ton:
Stamps: Brushed Hello. Dies: Geometric Circles Coverplate, Hello Word, Double Stitched Rectangles Lg.
And my final card today is my absolute favorite! It's a dreamy cut out pattered dress using
Wildflowers Washi Tape and The Ton's Wedding Dress stamps and dies.
Stamps: Wedding Dress, Thoughtful Poppies. Dies: Wedding Dress. Ink: Caviar. Accessories: Rose Gold Embossing Powder, Amethyst Quartz Mix.
Well, that's all for me today but there are so many wonderful designers on this blog hop that you just have to keep on hopping!
Next up on the hop is the amazing Laura Jane! But before you go I just have to let you know:
Happy Hopping!!
Next up on the hop is the amazing Laura Jane! But before you go I just have to let you know:
- Be sure to leave your comments on each stop along this hop because The Ton is giving away
one brand new Washi Tape to 3 lucky winners!
- You have until 7pm on March 8th to get your comments in. Winners will be announced on The Ton's blog by Saturday, March 9th.
- There are some free gifts with purchase going on right now. Head on over to The Ton Stamp's blog for more details!
- Also......this awesome sale is still going on!! That's right, 30% off!!
Happy Hopping!!










I love every single card, so fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWow, loving all of your projects!
ReplyDeleteI want to get married in that dress!!
ReplyDeleteLove this letters you created!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these lovely cards.
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards. Love the ladies
ReplyDeletedress, the birthday cut out of the
washi, the heart - great use of
partial pieces of the washi.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Lisa, so many ways to use this beautiful washi tape. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
ReplyDeleteAmazing set of creations!! Each one is awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Lisa and I love all the ways you used these beautiful washis. Great job!
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are simply gorgeous. So lovely and creative! Thanks for sharing, I’m definitely inspired!
ReplyDeleteFun seeing these fab projects.
ReplyDeleteWonderful projects, Thanks for the chance to win and sharing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful selection of cards, I especially love the fourth one with the floral dress - so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteall such creative cards, Lisa - thx for sharing all your beautiful ideas!
ReplyDeleteThis tape and these cards are stunning!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and creative ways to use the washi tape.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so beautiful and unique -- love them all.
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards with these beautiful washi tapes!
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic! I really like the last three-especially that dress. The tape made a gorgeous dress.
ReplyDeleteWow! Wow! Wow, Lisa! Your cards are so stunning and show off the new washi tape in an amazing way! Gorgeous designs. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!
ReplyDeleteAmazing collection of cards! Playful, elegant, sweet and perfectly fabulous.
ReplyDeleteHoly wow! What a stunning group of cards you have created!
ReplyDelete