Tuesday, October 16, 2018

All The Trimmings Release Bloghop with Catherine Pooler Designs


Hi everyone and welcome to the

All The Trimmings Blog Hop

featuring brand new products by Catherine Pooler Designs.


 Wednesday, October 17th is the big release day in Catherine's store, so today we're celebrating by hopping!   If you've been following along with Catherine you've seen all of these fun new products up close in her videos and on social media.  This is a big one folks!  So many fabulous new stamps and dies, ink colors and sequin mixes.  Even a gorgeous holiday paper pack.  All of these products mentioned today will be available tomorrow in the Catherine Pooler Designs shop.


Let's take a look!

For my first card today I'm using Catherine Pooler Design's brand new
 Peace, Love and Doves Background stamp, along with a Peace sentiment from the
Seasonal Sentiments and Borders stamp set.   I embossed the background with white embossing powder on kraft cardstock and then colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I did some partial diecutting to create an edge using the largest die in the new Nested Labels Dies set.

 Stamps: Peace, Love and Doves Background, Seasonal Sentiments and Borders (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Ink:  clear (Versamark).  Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs), kraft cardstock.  Accessories:  Nested Labels Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs), Prismacolor Pencils, white embossing powder, silver embossing powder (WOW!), dimensional tape, clear sequins.


For my next card I kept it clean and simple by creating a tone on tone background using the Nested Label Dies and some of Catherine Pooler Design's Premium White Cardstock.  The center label is stamped with the "Joy" from the Seasonal Sentiments and Borders stamp set.   I colored the sweet little bird and poinsettia from the Holiday Charm Stamps and Holiday Charm coordinating dies and then popped them up with some dimensional tape.

 Stamps:  Seasonal Sentiments and Borders, Holiday Charm (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs), Copic markers.  Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Accessories:  Nested Label Dies, Holiday Charm Coordinating Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs), dimensional tape, bakers twine.


My third card showcases that stunning Holly and Berries Cover Plate Die.  This die is just a fantastic way to add style to your holiday cards.  It cuts so smooth and easy.  Here you see I cut this out of  Premium White Cardstock and then did some light ink blending over the top with Catherine Pooler's Green Tea ink.  I like to blend after I diecut because it gives a little extra shading to the edges.  Once again I used the Nested Label Dies stamped with a sentiment from the Seasonal Sentiments and Borders stamp set.  I hooked on some adorable little candy canes and stamped the holly leaves from the Holiday Charm stamp set.  And how about that gorgeous new red ink Samba!!!  My new favorite red!!

 Stamps:  Seasonal Sentiments and Borders, Holiday Charm (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Ink:  Samba, Green Tea, Midnight (Catheirne Pooler Designs).  Paper: Premium White, black cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Accessories:  Holly and Berries Cover Plate Die, Nested Label dies, Holiday Charm Coordinating dies (Catherine Pooler Designs), dimensional tape, clear sequins.


And for my final card today I got a little playful with my absolute favorite stamp set Holiday Charm!   There are so many adorable images in this stamp set and I loved that I could create a landscape scene.  That snowman just makes me smile!  I was able to mix in a little sentiment from an older stamp set by Catherine Pooler Designs  Holiday Mittens.  Perfect!  A added a little strip of the festive new 6x6 Love, Doves and Poinsettias patterned paper pack.

 Stamps:  Holiday Charm, Holiday Mittens (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Ink:  It's a Boy, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Paper:  Premium White Cardstock, Love, Doves and Poinsettias (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Accessories:  Holiday Charm Coordinating dies (Catherine Pooler Designs), white acrylic paint, dimensional tape, diamond stickles.

  


 Of course it wouldn't be a blog hop without a prize!  Comment to win for your chance at a $25 gift certificate to the Catherine Pooler Designs store!   For more chances to win and even more project ideas, you can join us by hopping along in the

Instagram Hop <---here   or the  Video Hop <---here

 Winners for all blog hops will be announced on Catherine Pooler's blog on Monday, October 22nd.

Now it's time to head on over go my friend Melissa Miller's blog!  Go Melissa!


Lisa Harrolle <--you are here 
Melissa Miller <--go here next! 
Michelle Lupton



 Have a great day!




48 comments:

  1. So festive! Love that little bird, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are amazing! Thanks for sharing. I really like the Seasonal Sentiments ans Borders stamp set the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards. The first one is my favorite - I just love that background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Wow, Wow! Lisa, I am in love with ALL your cards! You rocked this release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, unique cards from this wonderful new release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, I love your cards. So creative. I really like the partial die cutting on the first. Excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Lisa!!! I especially love the one you colored with your Prismacolor pencils. It's so delicate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I love them all! I think my favorite is that happy little snowman - so bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, Lisa. I love how you added the candy canes on the one using the cover plate. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, Lisa. Such a lovely touch adding the candy canes clever idea. Thanks for sharing and do love all you beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWEmazing variety of pretty cards!! My fave word is
    'Peace' and I'm a birdie addict so kinda smitten with
    those two cards. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ove them all, but that first one is my favorite. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's something almost Suess-esque about the candy canes/Noel card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of the cards are wonderful! Such a great release! I keep thinking I don’t need anymore Christmas stamps … but these are too cute. The new inks are fantastic! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty and whimsical! I love the flourish background stamp and patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply wonderful! Love the flourish background!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards! The nested labels used with the background stamp is so elegant and who doesn't love that little snowman?! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are very pretty cards - I truly adore that peace, love, and doves background stamp because there are so many ways to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow lovely cards! This release is really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are SO pretty. I especially like the 1st and 3rd!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You couldn't stop creating, Lisa! LOVE the candy canes hanging from the holly/berry coverplate (my fave product)--so festive and clever. My fave is your take on the Peace/Love/Doves stamp. So lovely on kraft and softly coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely cards! Loving this large background stamp with the doves.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards! I love their vibrancy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your cards are amazing. The first cards is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Aabsolutely stunning, festive and adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's a good thing we aren't judging a contest here. The first card is a real stunner and the rest are not far behind. All great cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are all lovely. Such a cute snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lisa, your cards are all amazing. Great job showing off the products.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous cards, Lisa! I particularly love the colouring onto the kraft and the brilliant way you have used the die on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love how you put together that white background out of the die cut pieces

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful, unique cards -- love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  32. From whimsical to serious! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your cards are beautiful, and I was very interested in your techniques in creating them with the new sets offered. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such beautiful, festive cards.
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  35. These are stunning! I love the PEACE one! What a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful cards! I love the background stamp you used on your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your cards! Some really good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The cards are wonderful. The first
    looks like a piece of fabric I would
    use for a pillow. the embossing
    is fantastic. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. You sure got creative with all those cards. Love them all but the snowman scene is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are really cool. Love the vibrant colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wonderful cards. My fave is the first one.

    ReplyDelete