Happy World Card Making Day and welcome to
The Ton's Fall 2018 Release Blog Hop!
Let's celebrate this awesome day with a Blog Hop and a chance to win some new goodies!
For today’s hop, there are giveaways on each stop so be sure to leave a comment on each blog for a chance to win a stamp set of choice from our new release!
The comment period for this giveaway will close on Monday, October 8 at 11:59pm EST.
For this release, The Ton has debuted 11 new stamps and a new pop up floral die. There are free gifts with purchase and there’s also a little surprise for today since it is World Card Making Day. After you're done here, head over to
The Ton’s blog for more details.
Today I'm showcasing a few cards I made using some of The Ton's new stamps. I'm including links to everything so if you want to shop while you hop just click on a link any time.
My first two cards feature a favorite of mine.
Coordinating Dies
I love birds and this 4x6" stamp set is a perfect fit for my collection of feathered friends. I used the small cardinal here to make the perfect couple. There is a Cardinal Friends Coordinating Die set available and I highly recommend it. They just make things so much easier if you're like me and don't enjoy fussy cutting.
Stamps: Cardinal Friends, Minor Stripes Background (The Ton). Ink: Caviar, Valentine Red, Blue Diamond (The Ton), Copic Markers. Paper: 110 lb white cardstock (Neenah). Accessories: Glass Slippers Mix (The Ton), natural twine, dimensional tape
My next card features the large cardinal in the set. This bird can fill up a card all on it's own. Here it works well with a sentiment from the new Coming up Poinsettias stamp set.
Stamps: Cardinal Friends, Coming up Poinsettias (The Ton). Ink: Caviar, Hampton White, Blue Diamond (The Ton), Copic markers. Paper: 110 lb white cardstock (Neenah), black cardstock. Accessories: Double Stitched Rectangles Lg dies, Geometric Circles Coverplate die (The Ton), Diamond Stickles, dimensional tape.
Speaking of
plus
For my next card I stamped the new 4x6" Coming up Poinsettias stamp using The Ton's Rose Gold embossing powder. I watercolored and cut them out with scissors but look for that coordinating die!! The sentiment is from the new
Blizzard Hugs stamp set.
Stamps: Coming up Poinsettias, Blizzard Hugs, Outline Holiday Cones (The Ton). Ink: Everglade Moss, Noir (The Ton), clear emboss (Versamark), Colorbursts (Ken Oliver). Paper: 140 lb watercolor (Canson), 110 white cardstock (Neenah). Accessories: Double Stitched Rectangles Lg dies, Rose Gold Embossing powder (The Ton), clear embossing powder (WOW!).
Blizzard Hugs
plus
Coordinating Dies
Holy cow! This stamp set is huge! It has great sentiments in it too. The one I chose for this card is my all time favorite! I can guarantee all of my southern friends are going to be receiving some Blizzard Hugs from me this year.
Stamps: Blizzard Hugs (The Ton). Ink: Noir (The Ton), clear emboss (Versamark), Colorbursts (Ken Oliver). Paper: 140 lb watercolor (Canson), 110 lb white cardstock (Neenah). Accessories: Double Stitched Rectangle Dies Lg (The Ton), white embossing powder (Ranger), Shimmer Spray.
By now you're probably thinking The Ton's new 2018 Fall Release is all about winter products. Well you would be soooooooooo wrong! There are some fabulous new florals in this release because well....it's The Ton! We all know by now that Effie loves flowers and it's just not a Ton release without them. Here is my favorite of the whole bunch....
Gardenia Wishes
Coordinating Dies
I believe gardenias are traditionally white but most card makers know there are no rules when it comes to coloring florals! I decided to paint mine yellow. First I embossed these with white embossing powder on watercolor cardstock. This 6x6" stamp set allows for a sizeable bouquet of gardenias. This stamp is huge ladies!!
Well that's all for me today. I'll cut you loose and let you get onto your hopping.
You know the drill.....leave a comment here before you leave. What's your favorite stamp set so far?
My crafty friend Laura Jane is up next!
- The Ton Stamps
- Svitlana Shayevich
- Olga Matyushevskaya
- Renee Day
- Anna Kutcenko
- Kymona Tracey
- Brenda Noelke
- Ilina Crouse
- Amy Tsuruta
- Tae Eun Yoo
- Amy Kolling
- Laurel Beard
- Chris Dayton
- Lisa Harrolle <-- you are here
- Laura Jane <-- go here next!
- Vera Yates
- Janette Kausen
Have a great day and happy stamping!






Loving all of your gorgeous projects. Your first cardinal card is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! All your projects are lovely!! I love the double matted cardinal card!!
ReplyDeleteYour poinsettia card is my favorite. Fun cards.
ReplyDeleteMy comment left.. oops... I love your cardinals...
ReplyDeleteLovely cards! I keep getting drawn back to the snowflake one!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your amazing cards! Your gardenia's look real.
ReplyDeleteAll gorgeous cards...beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAll of them!
ReplyDeletewow your cards are stunning - love the layouts and designs:)
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards!!! Love that yellow one!!! ❤️
ReplyDeleteWow...what a great compilation of different cards. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work. Off to hop along this fun blog hop
ReplyDeleteYour colors are so lifelike! Very pretty!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteOh, my, WOW! Stunning work! I can't pick a favorite! (ok, maybe I can, and it's your blizzard hugs card lol) Love how you have 1 cardinal peeking out from behind the other too! :)
ReplyDeletethe cardinals are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWe have lots of them in this
area and they look just like
those. The yellow flowers
are gorgeous - who cares if
they should maybe be white.
They're your flowers.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Love, love, love them all! Just so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSuper beautiful set of cards!! Each one is awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG! Your colors are so vivid and the coloring on the cardinals soooo realistic!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are wonderful and especially love those cardinals!
ReplyDeleteThat Pointsettia card just rocks -- it took my breath away. Nicely done -- love your artistsic style and I've subscribed so I can get more inspiration. Beautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteaw! LUV that you created a cardinal couple! SO special!!
ReplyDeleteThe cardinals sitting on the berry branches is so beautiful thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteAll your cards are wonderful! I can't decide yet what my favorite set it - too many choices.
ReplyDeleteGreat fall release, Awesome creations! I especially love the pair of cardinals!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have been a busy gal! I love every one of your fabulous creations!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely collection of cards! You showcased this release so well!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects, thanks for showing the beautiful ways to used those new goodies!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Great cards!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYour poinsettia card is stunning!
ReplyDeleteWOW so many amazing card creations! your Cardinals are so realistic looking and so are your Poinsettia's too!
ReplyDeleteWOW Lisa, you have done an amazing job on ALL of your cards. I especially love your second card as I love that design and your Gardenia Wishes card is a stunner.
ReplyDeleteAs for the fussy cutting, I don't mind doing it sometimes but on the most part, when I can afford to I get the coordinating dies, I do too! LOL
Your work is stunning! I am leaning towards the Gardenia set as my favorite but they are all lovely.Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are absolutely STUNNING! My favorite new stamp is the Gardenia set.
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards! I love the yellow flowers! And the double cardinal is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the wonderful inspiration!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely amazing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects!
ReplyDeleteWow, wow, wow!! Everything is just beautiful. I love
ReplyDeletethe Cardinals. So precious and pretty. And I love the
yellow gardenias.
All your cards are awesome Lisa! Coloring the Cardinal with Copics is gorgeous and I'm definitely going to use that technique you used on the snowflake card! Thanks for all the inspiration Lisa!
ReplyDeleteYour artwork is absolutely beautiful! Each one is very creative and inspirational!
ReplyDeleteEverything is lovely. I love the poinsettias, I see you used Ken Olivers color bursts. It is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThese cards are beautiful. I love the yellow flower! I totally love the snowflake set!
ReplyDeleteOMG the yellow gardenias, are absolutely beautiful. They would be pretty in a picture frame.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing all of these wonderful cards.
ReplyDeleteWow! So many beautiful cards! I love the bird in the window!
ReplyDeleteThe poinsettia card is incredible! The greens behind the flowers are very striking, and yet the poinsettias set in front wow you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! The cardinals and flowers are all gorgeous, and beautifully colored! Fabulous snowflake card also with such pretty colors!
ReplyDeleteWow, what beautiful and striking cards! Gorgeous designs and I love the vibrancy you bring to your creations.
ReplyDeleteWow! Awesome cards!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! The layers and detail in the 2nd cardinal card really caught my attention. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteAll your cards are simply beautiful, I love them all! Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous inspiration!
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are really stunning! Love all the designs
ReplyDeleteOh My ! All your cards are so gorgeous ! Thanks for the inspiration. Love, Marjorie
ReplyDelete[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Fab range of cards that beautifully showcase the new products. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteAll beautiful, I especially like your Cardinal pair! Your coloring on all of these designs is stunning (inspiration for me to keep practicing lol). This is a fabulous release by The Ton and you have showcased it wonderfully. Thanks for the inspiration. (mardy14@bellsouth.net)
ReplyDelete