Hello and welcome to Day 2 of The Ton's Summer Release 2017 event!
I'm so excited to be showcasing some of The Ton's new summer line of stamps this week. I hope you enjoyed day 1 but today I'm going to take you in a different direction. No flowers! Wait until you see this!!
I'm so excited to be showcasing some of The Ton's new summer line of stamps this week. I hope you enjoyed day 1 but today I'm going to take you in a different direction. No flowers! Wait until you see this!!
For The Ton's Summer 2017, Effie has released 24 new stamp designs,
coordinating dies, 1 new couture mix and 6 new backdrop board designs!
There are also four new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this
new release: *
- Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Summer Soiree Couture Mix
- Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2x3 Floral Mini Banner Stamp (and Summer Soiree Mix)
- Spend $150 or more: Receive a 2x3 Anemone Cluster Mini Stamp (and Floral Mini Banner Stamp and Summer Soiree Mix).
- Spend $200 or more: Receive a 3x4 Watercolor Bouquet Set (and an Anemone Cluster Mini stamp, Floral Mini Banner Stamp and Summer Soiree Mix).
Today I'm going to say that this is one of my favorite layered stamps EVER! I am so amazed by the...
Wave
This stamp right here will totally hold it's own on a card. I'm serious, when I finished stamping the three layers in this stamp set I was tempted to just leave it as is. As far as I'm concerned it didn't need anything else, it steals the show!!
Stamps: Wave (The Ton).
Ink: Cali Blue, Cobalt Breeze, Deep Sapphire, Hampton White Pigment (The Ton).
Paper: White & Black cardstock
Accessories: white embossing powder (Ranger), fun foam.
But....I went ahead and added some white embossed splashes around the top of the wave and that took it from flat to a wet look which was perfect!
Ink: Cali Blue, Cobalt Breeze, Deep Sapphire, Hampton White Pigment (The Ton).
Paper: White & Black cardstock
Accessories: white embossing powder (Ranger), fun foam.
But....I went ahead and added some white embossed splashes around the top of the wave and that took it from flat to a wet look which was perfect!
This Wave stamp set also comes with a collection of sentiments for father's day, birthday, anniversary and a couple others to choose from.
This week's fun with The Ton:
- Mark your calendars! All of these new products go on sale Thursday, June 8th at The Ton.
- DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS: For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away one stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are four stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton's Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member's blogs to increase your chances of winning.**
- DESIGN TEAM RELEASE GIVEAWAYS: There will be an additional 11 stamps up for grabs for commenters on The Ton's Design Team Blogs. Just leave a comment on the DT blogs during the release days (days 1-4) for a chance to win a stamp set of choice.**
- BLOG HOP GIVEAWAYS (Friday, June 9): Three $25 gift certificates to The Ton's shop will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. ***
*This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The
threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion
will continue until June 22 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last.
Limit one incentive package per order. No coupon code needed. All
incentive products will be added to qualified orders.
**The comment
period for all giveaways will close on Monday, June 12th at 11:59pm.
Winners will be announced on The Ton Blog thereafter.
***Gift
certificates can only be applied to The Ton stamps, dies and gilding
categories.
Leave a comment for your chance to win and then head on over to see what goodies Effie and the other members of The Ton's design team have created. Remember, comment, comment, comment!!!
See you tomorrow!!
_______________________________________________
Looking for some more fun with The Ton? Click on the link below and join us in our monthly cardmaking challenge with a chance to win a $50 shopping spree at The Ton's shop!
For the month of June it's a color challenge!






I LOVE your beautiful wave card! It looks so pretty and fresh - -very unique and stunning!
ReplyDeleteTake Care!
Michele
Gorgeous card, love the wave!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great Father's Day card!
ReplyDeleteLove this release! So many possibilities!
ReplyDeleteSo cool!
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah, everyone is definitely going to be doing THE WAVE from now on! Love your sky for it!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow!!! I’m definitely in love for your wave card!!! It’s simply breathtaking!!!
ReplyDeleteI like you awesome wave card--perfect for Father's day.
ReplyDeleteAwesome wave card.
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful card for the surfer dad lol!!
ReplyDeleteThe wave seems to be a real hit. thanks
ReplyDeleteSo awesome!!! Love this!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome stamp set.
ReplyDeleteYour wave card is so beautiful! Makes me want to go to the beach and relax to the sound of the waves.
ReplyDeleteMe too Sarah!
DeleteOh my word I want this set so bad! Love your card.
ReplyDeleteYour card is stunning. I just love that wave stamp.
ReplyDeleteYour wave card looks like it is so refreshing! Beautiful!
ReplyDeletethe wave is wonderfully done.
ReplyDeleteYour wave card is amazing, Lisa. The added white embossing powder is genius!
ReplyDeleteI am so in love with this wave stamp! There are so many possibilities in using this set! Awesome card too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. I like the placement of the sentiments
ReplyDeleteWow! I'd love to win this set. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis stamp is amazing...so realistic!
ReplyDeleteVery cool wave card. I love that they made this so easy to line up, I always have trouble with layering stamps.
ReplyDeleteYes Linda, this layered stamp is super easy to line up. You can make a card in just a couple minutes with this set.
DeleteThe wave is sensational.
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid of water so I'd stay away from
that wave.
thanks for sharing
Haha! Me too Mary! Deathly afraid of water but the ocean is mesmerizing.
DeleteGreat card!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteAwesome set and card!
ReplyDeleteReally cute card! Love the wave and how the colors just flow together.
ReplyDeletenatgodfrey4@gmail.com
I love this stamp set. So unique!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card and I love the detail of this wave stamp. The blue is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is indeed a one of a kind stamp, loving it. Nice card, Dad's going to love it.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! The wave is absolutely amazing! A must have for this
ReplyDeleteraised-in-Santa-Barbara girl!
Beautiful!!! The waves are perfectly colored. TFS
ReplyDeleteWow, this looks so realistic! Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card! Love the color blues of the waves and how you blended the sky - just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job with this stamp set. Beautiful doesn't do it justice.
ReplyDeleteMore beautiful cards. Love the wave!
ReplyDeleteAmazing wave card. Great Father's Day card.
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous card for any Father who loves the ocean- just like mine does! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove these unique stamps and you created a beautiful card. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWowzers! I love this card! This would make a great masculine card but is also great for the gals too! TFS!
ReplyDeleteWow, absolutely stunning!! I think of all the wave cards I've seen this is my fav!! The colours are so rich and maybe it's the added white EP that just makes it pop. Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning! I LOVE this card!
ReplyDeleteThese layering stamp sets are fab, and so detailed! I really love the card you made with the wave, it looks so realistic and lovely!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely agree this is the most awesome layering stamp I have every seen. It definitely has to come into my stash.
ReplyDelete