Hi everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the Stamp of Approval blog hop for the release of
Catherine Pooler's brand new
Naturally Inspired Collection
Thank you so much for joining us today. This is the 1st of 3 days of Blog Hops. During these three days you're going to get to see all of these wonderful products in action and you'll also get a chance to win a Stamp of Approval box for free!! All you have to do is leave comments on each blog on the hop today, Monday and Tuesday.
The Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection is a wonderful mix of 4 stamp sets and 3 die sets that were made to coordinate beautifully. For this Collection Catherine Pooler has also included a couple bonus items. First, you're going to love the clear sparkly WOW! embossing powder called Wanderlust, inspired by Catherine herself (her name is right on the label, woohoo!). And finally, I'm excited to say there is a brand new ink color in this box!! That's right, a new surprise ink color made especially for this Collection!
And don't forget, with every
Stamp of Approval box, Catherine always includes a PDF Project Guide with pages and pages of inspiring projects from the SOA designers. They include colored pictures, supply lists and step by step instructions so that you can jump right in and start creating as soon as your goodies hit your mailbox!
Schedule of events:
The items in this box won't be available for individual purchase for many months so this will be your only opportunity to get them early. I wouldn't want you to miss out on all of this fun!
OK, are you ready? Introducing........
The Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection:
Catherine Pooler's brand new
Naturally Inspired Collection
Thank you so much for joining us today. This is the 1st of 3 days of Blog Hops. During these three days you're going to get to see all of these wonderful products in action and you'll also get a chance to win a Stamp of Approval box for free!! All you have to do is leave comments on each blog on the hop today, Monday and Tuesday.
The Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection is a wonderful mix of 4 stamp sets and 3 die sets that were made to coordinate beautifully. For this Collection Catherine Pooler has also included a couple bonus items. First, you're going to love the clear sparkly WOW! embossing powder called Wanderlust, inspired by Catherine herself (her name is right on the label, woohoo!). And finally, I'm excited to say there is a brand new ink color in this box!! That's right, a new surprise ink color made especially for this Collection!
And don't forget, with every
Stamp of Approval box, Catherine always includes a PDF Project Guide with pages and pages of inspiring projects from the SOA designers. They include colored pictures, supply lists and step by step instructions so that you can jump right in and start creating as soon as your goodies hit your mailbox!
Schedule of events:
- StampNation members, join the pajama party Tuesday night, for the pre-release!
- Email notifications go out on Wednesday morning to everyone on the wait list so be sure to sign up
- The official sale starts on Thursday, June 8th at Catherine Pooler Designs online store!
The items in this box won't be available for individual purchase for many months so this will be your only opportunity to get them early. I wouldn't want you to miss out on all of this fun!
OK, are you ready? Introducing........
The Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection:
For my first card I had some stamping fun with the Wild Garden stamp set.
Stamps: Wild Garden, Medallion Mix-Up (Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection).
Ink: Tiara, It's a Girl, Tutti Frutti, It's a Boy, Pixie Dust, Garden Party, Lime Rickey, Grass Skirt, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs).
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs).
Accessories: Spiro Doily Die (Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection), dimensional tape.
Check out that beautifully cut Spiro Doily Die! The pretty blue circled stamp from the Medallion Mix-Up stamp set coordinates beautifully!
Speaking of the Medallion Mix-Up set, my next card showcases it as a background pattern using some beautiful Catherine Pooler ink colors.
Stamps: Medallion Mix-Up, Simply The Best (Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection).
Ink: Bellini, It's a Girl, Garden Party, Melon Ice, clear emboss (Versamark).
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs), black cardstock, vellum cardstock.
Accessories: Best Die (Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection), Wanderlust sparkling embossing powder(WOW!), dimensional tape.
If you look closely you'll get a glimpse of the Wanderlust embossing powder. Gorgeous sparkle! It's all over the stamped background and also on the Best Die
The Simply The Best stamp set is a great set to work with. It includes a bunch of words that will come together so that you can build a number of different phrases to personalize your cards. There are also other stamps in this set, including this fun banner stamp!
Stamps: Simply The Best (Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection).
Ink: It's a Girl, Party Dress, Bellini, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs).
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs).
Accessories: Lattice Frame Die (Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection), dimensional tape.
The Lattice Frame Die set is a set of three coordinating dies that give you many different design options. I used two of the dies here. The outside frame in white and then another frame cut slightly smaller in pink for a beautiful matted look.
For my final card for today's hop I used this gorgeous, large feather stamp from the Birds of a Feather stamp set.
Stamps: Birds of a Feather, Medallion Mix-Up (Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection).
Ink: Tiara, Tiki Torch, Aquatini, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs).
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs), black cardstock.
Accessories: Lattice Frame Die (Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection), Ebony Black Nuvo Crystal Drops, bakers twine, fun foam.
Check out the crisp details in these feathers! And the scripted word sentiment and background coordinate beautifully.
OK, you know the drill!
Leave a comment here in my comments section before you leave, for your chance to WIN!! Catherine Pooler is giving away one of these awesome Stamp of Approval boxes each day of the blog hop so the more blogs you comment on the better your chances are of winning.
The THREE WINNERS will be announced Friday, June 9th on Catherine Pooler's blog. Don't delay ordering your box though because you might miss out. If you are chosen as a winner and you already have a box on the way, Catherine will issue you a $100 gift certificate towards your next purchase at Catherine Pooler Designs online store!
Leave your comment and then hop on over to my friend Maureen Merritt's blog!
Catherine Pooler
Melissa Miller
Lisa Harrolle <---you are here!
Maureen Merritt <---go here next!
Kelly Griglione
Jen Carter
Ardyth Percy-Robb
Come on back on Thursday! I'll be celebrating release day with more goodies from this collection!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!










Oh...em...gee! Lisa, I just can't stop looking at your stunning cards! And the first one, the garden, was jaw-dropping enough until I just kept going & going! They all rock!
ReplyDeleteLisa, I couldn't say which of these I liked the most, they are all wonderful. You outdid yourself!
ReplyDeleteLisa I love your card designs as usual!! My favorite is the first one with the Spiro Doily die and the medallion that goes so well with it and the beautiful wild flower garden below!!
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are so awesome! I think I'm really looking forward to the Medallion Mix Up set...so many possibilities!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy seeing your cards and these selections are wonderful. Colorful and well designed.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are lovely! Liked the way you mixed and matched!
ReplyDeleteAll amazing cards! I especially love your wildflower garden on the first one!
ReplyDeleteWOW....loving all the cards. Very cheerful, great use of this collection.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. My favorite is the feather card. The CP inks are just amazing.
ReplyDeleteOMG! These are so pretty and colorful! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAs usual, your cards are gorgeous!!!! May favorite is the second one with the florals on the bottom and the medallion in the middle! How do you all come up with these ideas? I am even more excited about this SOA!
ReplyDelete-Irene Garcia
mrsirenegarcia@yahoo.com
I love your cards! So much fun! Can't wait to get this collection!
ReplyDeleteLove that "Best" word die, it is just fantastic! Your feather card is so lovely and I adore the word "cherish" and its font!
ReplyDeleteWow! All three of your cards are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThese are absolutely fabulous cards! I am loving the color choices!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, Lisa. I love the first one with the flowers and butterflies. That Spiro doily is amazing!
ReplyDeleteLisa, your cards are spectacular! I can't choose a favorite and I can't wait to get my box of goodies!
ReplyDeleteOkay chickie - drop dead gorgeous cards! LOVE that file folder tab you created with the Lattice Frame Die - brilliant!!! And the third is my fav, not by much - love them all, but it's my fav. :) :) ;)
ReplyDeleteVisual overload indeed!!! These cards are stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteThe colors are SO vibrant---I love it. So many great designs you came up with--I'm inspired to get into my craft room today (my day off), and create...
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow... I mean W.O.W what a great job on ALL of the cards... I can't pick a favorite. I'm so excited for this kit!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, my jaw was dropping lower and lower as I scanned down your post. Such BEAUTIFUL, creative cards! It is hard to pick a favorite! I really love how you showcased some of the smaller stamps in each set (the little butterflies, script, hearts and bunting, and those gorgeous wild-flowers). Those CP inks are sooo bright and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI loved all your cards... but that feather card? Whoa. Loved it!!!! There were so many design elements on it. I was drawn to the colors vs the black and white. Color - that's what naturally inspires me. Great job!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I love your cards! The bright colors really pop :)
ReplyDeleteLike them all. Guess like the second one best. Gosh, so many different cards from the same collection!
ReplyDeleteWow!!!! I love love love these cards. I need that "best" stamp and that flower stamp. And the colors. Don't get me started. Lol. Gorgeous. Gosh I wish I could afford this kit! So much to love! Seriously..those colorful feathers..
ReplyDeleteFour wonderful cards from the same collection! Most inspired by the first one from the garden stamps.
ReplyDeleteForgot to mention how great the spiro doily is. Adds a new deminsion to the card.
ReplyDeleteOMG, four lovely cards. Love the garden card, beautiful colors, the spiro doily is quite a nice touch, great Best card, loved the use of the lattice frame and the feathers are wonderful. Can't wait for the 7th!
ReplyDeleteAll works of art, suitable for framing. Pure genius using the lattice frame die to create a file folder tab. Thanks for sharing all these ideas for using the new SOA. Your work is inspiring.
ReplyDeleteWowsers Lisa these cards are awesome. You are one truely talented lady. I love them all so will not even try to pick a favourite.
ReplyDeleteYou just inspired me! There is so much talent in your creative hands. I love all your cards today Lisa. How do you think up such lovely cards to create?
ReplyDeleteYour cards are GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your color combos?
ReplyDeleteLisa your cards are amazing. I love all of your card designs and don't think I could pick just one as a favorite. The colors and creativity is breathtaking! Wonderful job on these.
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards!
ReplyDeleteWow! These cards are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!
ReplyDeleteLisa, your cards are as gorgeous as they always are!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! I didn't want to keep scrolling to see the rest of your post when I saw your first card, but each card was amazing! I love the bright colors, the CP inks are so great and vibrant, I'm glad I have the whole collection! Can't wait to get this SOA!
ReplyDeleteLisa, your cards made me gasp. They are so beautiful! The stamping composition and use of color just rocked my world!
ReplyDeleteI grew up using the Spirograph! I can't wait to use the Medallion Mix up and create with them. Inspiration from nature comes easily in bird watching...colored feathers, comical antics and unusual nest building habits.
ReplyDeleteSimply Gorgeous cards Lisa! I have pinned everyone of them to my Pinterest board for later inspiration, thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous line u of cards you created using this collection. I am so inspired by your cards, I can't wait to get my hands on this box
ReplyDeleteAll your cards are amazing! I especially like the Lattice die and the feather stamp! This collection is looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards! Love all the bright colors. So excited to order!
ReplyDeleteI am so inspired by your beautiful feather card!
ReplyDeleteOh my gorgeousness!!! Love love love all the cards.
ReplyDeleteWow Lisa, these cards are wonderful. The Dream Team inspires me!
ReplyDeleteLisa your cards are beautiful and inspiring. I love them all but my favorite is the first one - love the colors.
ReplyDeleteVery nice card ideas
ReplyDeleteLove these gorgeous cards. The layouts and colors are perfect. the black and white with just a little color is so striking. Can't wait to get this newest box.
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards!!! Love the way Catherine's inks make everything so vibrant, these inks are definitely a must have for any card maker! Can't wait to order the new collection....I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I can't wait to to get my hands on the collection
ReplyDeleteI love all the cards you made!! My favourite is the feather card....this SOA looks awesome. Excited to see what the new colour is.....Bugle blue??
ReplyDeleteWow!! Fabulous colorful cards. thank you
ReplyDeleteA great set of stamps! Your cards are WOW! Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so happy and colorful! I'm totally loving the images from the Wild Garden Stamp set!
ReplyDeleteHi i loved your ideas. N that paper that looks like typeset. Loved it alll. Lots for me to copy!! 😘🤣
ReplyDeleteLove all of your cards today, Lisa! Especially the birthday card with the frame and banners.
ReplyDeleteYou ALWAYS inspire me Lisa!!! Your cards are beautiful - I especially love the last one - that background and those feathers - WOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteIncredible!! These ar gorgeous
ReplyDeleteWow - four cards for Day 1 of the blog hop - impressive! :) The first card showcasing a flower garden made me wish I could walk out my back door and see it in my yard! I enjoyed looking at each of your remarkable designs and can hardly wait to use the inspiration you've given me. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your Be Happy and your Cherish cards! They make me want to start creating right now! I cannot wait to order my SOA box and then to start making my own creations. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteO'my those are great. I love them all. The feather one is really cool. The flower garden is beautiful. You put a lot of thought into them. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLisa- Love all the different designs you came up with from the box! Your color combinations are so bright and happy! Thanks for such wonderful inspiration!!
ReplyDeleteVery vibrant cards and great color combos.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL is all I can say
ReplyDeleteOh I was so hoping to see a card with the garden theme! I just love it. The beauty of nature.... and your cards!
ReplyDeleteLisa, my fav is the feather card! I'm loving those stamped in such vibrant colors. As per usual, love all your stuff, lady!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards!!
ReplyDeleteWow, great cards. I just love the use of all the colors of fabulous inks. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. My favorite is the card with the feathers.
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards
ReplyDeleteWow, what amazing cards!
ReplyDeleteNaturally inspired, YES!! I can already see many ways to use this set. Love the card with the spiral. You are so talented.
ReplyDeleteOh my, every card I said, this is the best, then there was another one! All wonderful! that garden tho...is so cute! I always look forward to whatever you share!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love the variety of cards you made. Such an array of styles.
ReplyDeleteWow! Gorgeous cards as always, Lisa. Your creativity blows my socks off!!
ReplyDeleteI can't even pick a favorite! These are all so beautiful. I'm especially inspired by your colors!
ReplyDeleteBright, fresh, happy and cheerful... all words that came to mind looking at your lovely cards!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful ideas. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWoW Great Cards!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! Love the bright flowers and feathers! All gorgeous bright colors.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! Love the inspiration that you provide with your cards.
ReplyDeleteWow, I am amazed by all the wonderful designs that have been made with this kit!
ReplyDeleteI love all 4 of your designs - the 1st one with the Wild Garden stamp is just beautiful and I like how you nested the spiro stamp in the Spiro Doily die cut.
Then the 2nd one - what a great combo of colours - it really makes the card pop. I have to admit that the 4th is my favourite, I absolutely love black and white cards and the use of some colour really makes it stand out.
Thanks so much Lisa for sharing your designs!
Oh my! I love the medallions! And the feathers!!
ReplyDelete4 cards - you are inspired! Love them all especially the 3rd one where you made a frame with the die.
ReplyDeleteLOVE all of your cards! The colors are beautiful!I LOVE the first and second ones the best, so cheerful and bright!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get the products in my hands. You truly inspired me. Can I case you cards?
ReplyDeletelol. Love them
Love the medallion set!
ReplyDeleteWow! So many great cards from this collection! I really love the bright colors on the first card. I love how these inks coordinate so well together.
ReplyDeleteWonderful creations! That medallion set is so cool.
ReplyDeleteLove your colors and the use of the dies...beautiful
ReplyDeleteOh my, looks like someone was definitely inspired by this new collection! What a fabulous way to showcase these new products! Love all cards, but your first one is a real stunner!
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards and products!
ReplyDeleteYou are so very talented. Loved them all.
ReplyDeleteSo many ideas Lisa! 😊
ReplyDeleteLOVE these cards!!! I get inspired by other people's projects.
ReplyDeleteLove your cards. The bright ink colors are a plus.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning cards...ALL of them!!! This is an incredible box of happiness!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get my hands on the Spiro Doily Die; so simple but stunning.
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa! Each of your cards is absolutely lovely, but the first one is my favorite! That's just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove your versions with the stamps!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your cards. they are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteLisa, Love your cards, especially the medallion wild flower card and the feather card! They are truly gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLisa, all of your cards are over-the-top amazing! The first one especially knocked my socks off with the combination of the medallion with the garden below it. Wow!
ReplyDeleteLisa, love all your cards they are pretty. Colors are fantastic !
ReplyDeleteYour cards are lovely Lisa. I love the feather stamp and the way you stamped it. Thanks for all the ideas.
ReplyDeleteWow! These are fabulous....could not begin to pick a favorite...Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteEVERY one of your cards are gorgeous and most inspiring. Your creativity is beyond measure...........thanks for sharing your amazing talent.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards. They are all great. Colors are amazing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful use of the new SOA tools....Catherine's new inks inspire me to create fun and new cards with all the tools I have purchased from her in the past and hopefully into the future!!
ReplyDeleteLove that feather card - so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the cards - especially the Wishing You the Best Birthday ever card!
ReplyDeleteLove your beautiful cards
ReplyDeleteSo vibrant and cheerful! Love your designs!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Just love your cards.
ReplyDeleteThe dies in this kit are amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow, all the cards are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWow! Love ALL your cards. Just gorgeous with that WOW embossing powder & the Catherine Pooler inks too. It's hard to pick a favorite product in the box but I think I would go for the lattice die first. Just gorgeous cards. Can't wait for the release.
ReplyDeleteTeresa Rawnick
Gorgeous Cards
ReplyDeleteLisa, I'm glad I don't have to choose which one I like best, 'cuz I like all of your cards a whole lot!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards!!!! Colors pop
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness your cards are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWow, Lisa! I love these cards! I can't wait to get this collection.
ReplyDeleteEven before I scrolled down, I knew your cards would be fabulous..but you out did yourself...these cards are AWESOME! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAll of these cards are fantastic! I just love the ones that look like they were made with a Spirograph!
ReplyDeleteI love your cards Lisa! You have done an amazing job with using the products from this collection. You make the embossing powder look fabulous! I cannot wait to order my box!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! with a great collection! Looking forward to playing with them
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful assortment of ideas! I love the flowers on the doily card...I am anxiously awaiting the release for purchase!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, LOVE that Spiro Doily Die! Flowers are such a natural inspiration to me, love this collection.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the card made with the wild garden stamp set. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI always love all of your cards. And that is not an embellishment. I seriously love each of these and I will be CASEing them. :) You have made this collection look amazing! I'm inspired to do the floral scene you made. It's really cool and I am so glad you share your talents with all of us!
ReplyDeleteWow! You really went all out. All of them are beautiful. I love this SOA and your creativeness using the products.
ReplyDeleteGreat, Happy designs! Love them all. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWow! Love all your cards, wonderful color combinations and great ideas! Thanks for sharing your talent!
ReplyDeleteI love your ideas....I can't wait to get my new shipment.
ReplyDeleteWow! You've been busy, Lisa. Hard to pick a favorite, , they're all so good. thanks for the inspiration to get and play with this fantastic collection.
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa ~ You have totally ROCKED this collection with your wonderful cards. Before I even saw the sentiment on your first card, the word HAPPY popped into my head! The Simply the Best sentiment builder set is definitely a must have and your card with the feathers is gorgeous. Love how you've tied everything together so beautifully. Thanks for continuing to inspire me. ~HUGS~
ReplyDelete#kindnessmatters
Lisa, love all of your cards! Can't pick a favorite one! Thanks so much for sharing your talents!
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful cards and ideas! I'm loving the looks at these new products. Thanks for sharing on the blog hop!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards made with amazing products. Truly inspirational! Thanks for sharing Lisa.
ReplyDeleteWow, what beautiful cards. I love the Wild Garden flowers you used. That's a real stunner.
ReplyDeleteI love the whole collection! Can't wait to see the box for myself.
ReplyDeleteLisa, all four of your cards are all WOW! Each card is really great. The first card really does remind me of someone's flower garden, love it! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your clean, crisp graphic style!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. I love the feathers.
ReplyDeleteI just finished drooling over your cards! You certainly have a creative talent and a wonderful eye for color!
ReplyDeleteWow. Four beautiful cards! Each one better than the one before it! Or at least just as nice! The Medallion Mix-Up is such a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteLove your cards. I haven't been really into the feather design that seems to be popular but the card you did is making me change my mind period very gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThe colors using the wild garden stamp set are gorgeous. I know they are CP inks - but your arrangement is really special and makes a beautiful card. Lots ofd ideas in all your cards. Looks like a must have set - again!!!
ReplyDeleteWOWZA GIRL, YOU ROCKED MY WORLD!! All your cards are amazing!! I am TORTURING myself by looking at all these amazing cards you all are making with this collection. If I don't win I won't be looking at this collection in my craft room as I don't have the funds this time...here's to winning this collection!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOWSERS!!! Lisa....these cards are stunning!! What a wonderful way to showcase all the beautiful product in the next SOA Collection!! TFS! ☺
ReplyDeleteI love the cards!!!! They are great! Thanks
ReplyDeleteOMG!! These cards are so vibrant, I love the colors you chose. Very inspirational!!
ReplyDeleteThat medallion card is awesome .
ReplyDeleteI like be all of the cards but OMG the feathers are absolutely amazing!!!! And the colors you chose!! I'm in love
ReplyDeleteWowzers Lisa
ReplyDeleteOne need not look any further than these amazing cards to be naturally inspired. They are
absolutely incredible. The colors are so neat. Well done you.
The 'best is yet to come'? You mean there's more? 😀
ReplyDeleteOMG - Lisa you have outdone yourself. I was amazed at the first one... and my jaw dropped as I went through the post.... What fabulous cards
ReplyDeleteOMG Lisa! Your cards are stunning! You are an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteWow...just WOW! Breathtaking
ReplyDeleteLoved all the cards ..especially the choice of inks and the feather stamp set ! This collection is bound to inspire anyone to create some beauties!
ReplyDeleteThis collection is amazing and your cards have shown just how versatile and inspiring it is! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
ReplyDeleteLove the Medallion Mix UP set! The Spyro medallion die is also a win! The cards look amazing.
ReplyDeleteLove all the bright colors, and the feathers!!
ReplyDeleteA stunning array of cards to showcase the new products! Obviously, you're inspired by bright colours, flowers and feathers...and so am I! Your feathers card, in particular, has me swooning! Thank you for the inspiration today!
ReplyDelete~carol
Wow love all your cards esp. the flower garden one, when I first so that stamp set I thought not sure I like it, but seeing your inspiration card changed my mind. Really like this new stamp of approval collection
ReplyDeleteWow! Awesome cards!!! I'm in love for the stunning colors!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. All of your cards are so fabulous. I was trying to choose a favorite to comment on but I couldn't! I love them all! Beautiful colors and design.
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards! I love your color choices.
ReplyDeleteI love the cards. The colors are beautiful. It's hard to pick a favorite. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteLove your cards, especially the one with feathers.
ReplyDeleteIngrid
Love the Spiro die! Love what you did with the Medallion stamps! And those feathers! OH MY!
ReplyDeleteNeat little trick to tie the bow over the medallion. Looks like it is through it.
ReplyDeleteLove all the cards, stunning works of art.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the die and the scripty background stamp. Here's hoping I win!
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards! Everyone has their own vision of how to use the SOA box contents. I am in awe...
ReplyDeleteI am loving all your cards, but I especially like the last one the colorful feathers against the black/white really stands out.
ReplyDeleteWow, you always amaze me with your use of color. Fantastic cards.
ReplyDeleteYour use of color is great.
ReplyDeleteLove the first card with the flower
garden and the butterflies.
I need to watch nature more - to
get ideas for my greeting cards.
thanks for shring.
Love your cards! I really love those feathers! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are truly inspiring. This collection is gorgeous. TFS
ReplyDeleteDelightful cards. I am always inspired by the DT's they have so much to share and so many great ideas for using my stash:)
ReplyDeleteThe feather card really caught my eye, really creative use of that stamp.
ReplyDeleteThe feather card is my favorite. Very elegant.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI really love how colorful but whimsical your cards are! Beautiful<3
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful!
ReplyDeletewow, so many fun cards!
ReplyDeleteGreat colors on all of your cards. I really like the garden scene on the first one.
ReplyDeleteLove your great cards. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI really like all of your cards. The stamp sets & dies in this box are so very versatile!
ReplyDeleteI do like your lattice frame card. There are so many things to do with the feather stamp, aren't there? The different uses of that stamp have been very inspiring! dezertsuz at gmail
ReplyDeleteBe happy is the perfect card!
ReplyDeleteLisa, your cards are amazing. I love them all. I know I will especially like the feathers.
ReplyDeleteCheryl Jones
Wow! You have outdone yourself! I love these bright, beautiful cards. The colors would make any recipient happy!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so awesome. The colors make them very festive.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards!
ReplyDelete