Hello and welcome! Today I'm over the top excited to share with you the brand new release by Catherine Pooler Designs. Thanks for hopping along with us to celebrate the beginning of summer with the fabulous new
Everyone who knows me knows that popsicles are my all time favorite treat! That's why I was jumping for joy when I saw all of the goodies in the
This bundle is packed full of stamps, dies, designer paper and a gorgeous sequin mix!
Check out these cards I made with this yummy bundle of fun!
For my first card, I used a blender pen and a whole array of colors from the Catherine Pooler Design's ink collection. I don't think I've ever had as much fun coloring as I did with this
I Scream You Scream stamp set. I just wanted to play with every image!
I love to add shadows and texture with blender pens.
Bomb pops!! Yes! I have loved those red white and blue treats since I was a little girl. Melon Ice paper and sequins...cold.....as...ice!!!
I love popsicles but when it comes to ice cream I want it all. I want the cone, the sprinkles and a big cherry on top! I made this card using the 3 Scoops Stamp and Die set.
I used the new Sprinkles Mini Cover Plate die to cut out some little sprinkles for this cool treat.
Now it's time for some
This bundle is loaded with fun, whimsical sentiments and images that celebrate our love for the sun!
My first card features the awesome Hello Mini Cover Plate die. This two piece die set is great for layering like I did here. I thought it would be fun to create a pool scene by lining this card with a rainbow of colorful flip flops from the
I like to create thick chipboard pieces for dimension by cutting underlayers from 140 lb watercolor cardstock and gluing them to the back of my diecuts.
While some of us are poolside, the rest of us are heading to the beach! Either way we all know.....Sunscreen Required!!
I stamped these adorable little polka dot bikinis using a tone on tone technique. Stamping the polka dot layer the same color as the bottom layer works great! Don't forget your shovel and shades!
Popping these sweet little images up with foam tape really helps to make them the focal point on this clean and simple card.
Well, I hope you had a great time soaking up some Sunshine with me today. It's time to dry off, slip on those flip flops and head on over to the next stop on the hop: Ashlee!
But before you leave...…..
There's a $25 gift card up for grabs and the more you comment, the more chances you'll have to win. Winners will be announced on Catherine's Blog on July 1st. Good Luck!!
Daniel West
Susan Powell
Tracie Pond
Kelly Griglione
Jen Carter
Karen Baker
Lisa Harrolle <---you are here
Ashlee McGregor <---go here next!
Ilina Crouse
Nanette Tracy
Susan Powell
Tracie Pond
Kelly Griglione
Jen Carter
Karen Baker
Lisa Harrolle <---you are here
Ashlee McGregor <---go here next!
Ilina Crouse
Nanette Tracy
Have a beautiful day!











Live them all...naturally!!! Making me want some ice cream....lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ingrid. It's always great to see your face!
DeleteLisa - your cards never disappoint! They always put a smile on my face and the ice cream pile on your first card has me grinning from ear to ear - so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Susan!
DeleteYUMMY! The ice cream coloring is FABULOUS! I love the bikinis sooooo much! This set is fabulous and you did amazing with it!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
DeleteFlip flops and bikinis can't get any better, especially because I don't/can't wear either!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Marcia I'm right there with you. They're cute....on someone else. hehe!
DeleteBeautiful! Perfect cards for summertime.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jackie!
DeleteI love your Hello Summer card with the flip flops. I didn't get this set in yesterday's order and I'm starting to regret it! Seems like I followed you on the hop (all of my comments appear right after yours). I love your style, Lisa! I've been fortunate enough to receive two cards from you (a Pen Pal and a Sursee) and I absolutely love both of them! You inspire me!
ReplyDeleteHi Christine! Thanks so much, you made my day. I just finished hopping and can't believe all the awesome cards. I can't wait to see what you do with your new goodies!
DeleteI may have to make a trip to DQ by the time I finish seeing all these cones.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Yummmmmm!!
DeleteThese gorgeous cards makes me want to get out in the sun. I'm second guessing not getting the sunscreen required set. These are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, lovin’ the ice cream and flip flops!
ReplyDeletegreat cards. Make me want ice cream and sunshine right now!
ReplyDeleteThat second ice cream card is so dang cute. 😍😍
ReplyDeleteYour ice cream card is beautiful! Love the color combo!
ReplyDeleteLove the flip flops!
ReplyDeleteYummy cards! So brightly colorful and summery!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful summer cards.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing...
The flip flop card is what really intrigued me about this release from the start. SO colorful and awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteMarisela Delgado said: what AWESOME cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteReally awesome cards, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteThere are some really wonderful cards in this hop and yours are no exception. Love all the ice cream treats "floating" out of the truck.
ReplyDeleteThank you Gayle!
DeleteI love the flip flop card! Love my flip flops and always reminds me of fun in the sun!
ReplyDeleteAll great ideas. Love the icecream treats on the truck.
ReplyDeleteThese are terrific. I love your creativity and sense of style. You really know how to put things together.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jill!
DeleteYour cards are so cute! Each one is so unique! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteFabulous coloring and shading on the ice cream! Love all of the cards!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so bright and happy. I wish it was warm and sunny in Ohio.
ReplyDeleteLove the ice cream truck with all the frozen treats coming out. Very colorful cards.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute cards ... that ice cream truck with all the treats is so fun!
ReplyDeleteOutstanding creations and I love this release!
ReplyDeleteTotally smitten with your cards, Lisa! ❤️
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beyond adorable! I just love the stacks of ice cream coming out of the truck.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beyond adorable! I just love the stacks of ice cream coming out of the truck.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Amy!
DeleteFabulous summertime cards and love the yummy ice cream treats.
ReplyDeleteLove all your fun, summery cards. Thanks for sharing the all.
ReplyDeleteI really like both of your cards. They are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards! Your 'hello' card is my favorite of the hop! The flipflops are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you Denise!
DeleteAbsolutely LOVE all of your cards, but the Hello Flip Flop card has my heart!! Gonna have to CASE that one exactly-love it so much!
ReplyDeleteLove the stack of ice cream coming out of the truck. :)
ReplyDeleteI love all of your cards!! That ice cream card is just delicious!!! I wish I could buy the whole bundle!! It's just so cool!! No pun intended.
ReplyDeleteYou truly made some super cute cards, but my favorite has to be the very first one with the ice cream truck and all the ice cream coming out of it. It is too cute for words. I could see using it for many occasions especially a kid's birthday after all what kid doesn't love ice cream. Thanks for my smile.
ReplyDeleteLove the cards, especially the ice cream truck and all those tasty treats. The bomb pops made me laugh, great job coloring them. Makes me want to have one again.
ReplyDeleteThese are all so fun! I really love the ice cream truck and the flip flops card!
ReplyDelete