Hello, welcome to my blog and The Ton's new Spring 2018 Release Blog Hop!
This week The Ton has released 14 new stamps and coordinating die sets and five brand new stand alone dies. Today The Ton's design team is being joined by a whole list of amazing guest designers that are excited to show them to you so be sure to hop along from blog to blog. There are prizes to be had! (more info below).
All new products are live and available now in The Ton shop!!! So if you see something awesome you can just pop on over any time and place your order. All release orders will begin to ship on April 9.
Gifts With Purchase:
Did
you know that The Ton also offers a free gift with purchase incentive?
For this release there are two fabulous stamp sets that are being
offered free with qualifying orders.*
- Spend $200 or more: Receive the 4×6 Nesting Peonies set.**
- Spend $250 or more: Receive a 6x8 Toned Squares set (and a Nesting Peonies set).**
*This
promotion does not apply to prior purchases. **The threshold amount is
calculated before taxes and shipping.
This promotion will continue until
April 10, 2018 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one
incentive package per customer. No coupon code needed. All incentive
products will automatically be added to qualified orders (they will not
show up in your cart but will be added to orders as we pack them). There must be a new Spring 2018 Release stamp in your order to
qualify for our GWP promotion. These GWP products are available for
immediate purchase.
Today I have three cards to share with you and all of them feature those fabulous incentive stamp sets. For these cards I used the following new stamps from The Ton's Spring 2018 Release:
Toned Squares
Nesting Peonies
Beautiful Bettas
First up is a card I made using the Beautiful Bettas. For a soft bubbly backdrop I used the Toned Squares stamp set, stamped with those beautiful inks by The Ton.
Couture Color Ink: Soft Amethyst, Iris Bloom, Violet Fringe, Cali Blue, Parisian Blue, Asurite, Blue Diamond, Lofty Mint, Arctic Sky and Noir.
I also used the Double Stitched Rectangle Large die set for a frame and added some pretty Dew Drop Mix for clear bubbles. Looking closely you can see I added a shimmery shine with a clear Wink of Stella glitter marker.
Card number two also features that beautiful large betta. This card was a little more simple to stamp but I think I like it even better. Using just the edge of the Toned Squares I added what looks like natural toned rocks on the bottom of a fish tank.
Couture Color Ink: Warm Hazelnut, Aspen Cocoa, Noir, Bright Fern, Soft Amethyst, Iris Bloom, Violet Fringe and Noir.
Just look at the stunning details on this fish!!! I added some bubbles using some clear sequins from the Glass Slippers Mix. The sentiment is from one of The Ton's older stamp sets Coming up Daisies.
While the fish are fun, these little chickadees really won my heart. This, by far is my favorite stamp set in this release. These Nesting Peonies are exquisite! I stamped this stamp with The Ton's Copic friendly Caviar ink and then colored these beauties with Copic markers. I fussy cut around the whole branch but there are dies available. I highly recommend them because this is quite intricate and takes some time to cut out. They are at the top of my wish list for sure!
I added some stripes to the bottom in a coordinating color ink using The Ton's Minor Stripes Cling Background. I topped this card off with some pretty Glass Slippers Mix and a thin strip of Silver Glitter Adhesive Paper.
Couture Color Inks: Caviar, Noir and Cosmopolitan Pink
OK, here are a few more details about how you can win a brand new stamp set of your choice from this release. Check it out!
OK friends, it's time to hop, hop, hop! Next up on the list is the beautifully talented Laura Sterckx from Making Cards is Fun!
Have a beautiful day!!
OK, here are a few more details about how you can win a brand new stamp set of your choice from this release. Check it out!
Blog Hop Giveaways:
Three new release stamps will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Friday, April 6 at 5pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
Three new release stamps will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Friday, April 6 at 5pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
Daily Release Giveaways:
For each Release Day (1 and 2), we are giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! To qualify, you must leave a comment on our Daily Release posts – let us know which of our new stamps are your favorite for each day! Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period for all giveaways closes on April 6, 5pm EST. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
For each Release Day (1 and 2), we are giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! To qualify, you must leave a comment on our Daily Release posts – let us know which of our new stamps are your favorite for each day! Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period for all giveaways closes on April 6, 5pm EST. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
OK friends, it's time to hop, hop, hop! Next up on the list is the beautifully talented Laura Sterckx from Making Cards is Fun!
- The Ton
- Taheerah Atchia
- Mayline Jung
- Kymona Tracey
- Justine Hovey
- Brenda Noelke
- Svitlana Shayevich
- Lisa Harrolle<----you are here!
- Laura Sterckx<----hop here NEXT!
- Amy Tsuruta
- Olga Matyushevskaya
- Laurel Beard
- Anna Kutsenko
- Kay Miller
- Vera Yates
- Dana Gong
- Renee Day
- LauraJane
- Ilina Crouse
- Tae Eun Yoo
- Amy Kolling
- Eunji Jung
- Janette Kausen
Have a beautiful day!!










what a beautiful branch of flowers
ReplyDeleteI love all of your cards, but the first one with the betas is...STUNNING!!!!! Just love it!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, love your attention to detail.
ReplyDeleteThe flower card is so very beautiful.
Cheers
Lisa
Almost missed the chickadees for the beautiful peonies! So much to see on your second card; it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fish, especially love the blue and purple. I can't believe that nesting peonies is a GWP set it is stunning. Awesome colouring too.
ReplyDeleteJust keep swimming is a great expression for a support card!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful! Love the nesting peonies!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous touch of using the same ink to stamp a bottom 'pattern' paper for this card. Love it!
ReplyDeleteMy favorites of the 2018 Spring Release Hop are the golden fish and diamonds pattern…the line contouring the fish and the pattern of the diamonds make the fish and the diamond move into life
ReplyDeletelove the nesting peonies
ReplyDeleteYour cards are absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteYour bettas and peonies are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! I think that peonies stamp set is a MUST HAVE!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the betas! Love your cards!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors on your fish! Really lovely cards
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards! Amazing depth on the floral card - looks like you can reach out and pluck a bloom right off the card.
ReplyDeleteGreat colors and beautiful creations!
ReplyDeleteThose beta fish are beautiful, but your
ReplyDeletefloral card is absolutely stunning. In color,
in design, in every way. Love it!
Every one of your cards are fantastic. Very creative use of the toned squares at the bottom of one card. And the chickadees interspersed with the flowers is perfect. Very nice inspiration. Thanks
ReplyDeleteSuper Pretty Cards!! I love the floral card very much!! Thank you for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects and release! That first set is interesting!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun release (again!), and the hop is so inspirational (again!) LOL... I really like your cards, the third one is most definitely my favourite - beautiful design!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I've been seeing the other DT members using this Betta Set & am in awe of their work! I came here & was awed AGAIN! I LOVE the depth you gave to your first card, creating the frame! I also LOVE how you used the Toned Squares on the background! Your second card is also BEAUTIFUL! I am LOVING these Betta Fish more & more, each time I see them! The layering is STUNNING! I LOVE the brown "pebbles" on the bottom of your card front too! LOL GENIUS! Your last card is what has stolen my heart! I ADORE FLORALS! I am new to The Ton as of this week & the florals are what's keeping me! LOL This IS A STUNNING STAMP! I LOVE the lacy edges of the petals of the flowers & those little birds are BEAUTIFULLY DONE TOO! ;) SUPER WORK, Lisa!!! ;)GORGEOUS CREATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteHooray for the tone squares...I was hoping someone would use them...fish bowl bottoms is perfect...thanks
ReplyDeletesuch beautiful work - love it:)
ReplyDeleteLove these new products and your beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteYou have created three stunning cards! Love the vibrant colors in the bettas and the clever use of the toned squares to create the water and the bottom of the fish tank. The peonies and little chickadees are just beautiful! Your coloring of the peonies is awesome!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. I love the Nesting Peonies.
ReplyDeleteLove the toned squares stamp. Beautiful cards
ReplyDeleteNesting peonies is first on my list to order, I’m in love with card you made using it. Those little birds will be awesome with so many floral stamps too!
ReplyDeleteTerrific cards. I love how you colored the peonies especially. I'm crazy about that stamp. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your Nesting Peonies card!!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely cards - beautifully colored.
ReplyDeleteWow, what beautiful cards. The Beta fish card is stunning. Thanks for sharing....
ReplyDeleteLovely! Love the chickadees in the peony tree set!
ReplyDeleteI love everything about your Nesting Peony card: the orientation of the branch, the cute little birds, and the design flair of the stripes at the bottom. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are spectacular! I'd be thrilled to receive either one.
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards!! I love the floral one a lot :)
ReplyDeleteIt's the chickadees that make me smile!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful. I am not a fish person but this stamp is really lovely. Flowers well, nothing can top them:) TFS
ReplyDeleteOoooh! How pretty! Love your designs!
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards are amazing. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, I love the new release.
ReplyDeleteThe coloring on the two cards is amazing! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow! Your cards are simply amazing!!! Fabulous colors!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like the way you made these cards. They are so detailed and dimensional. The coloring on the flowers is superb. You did a great job.
ReplyDeletethree gorgeous cards, Lisa - but love, love the first betta card!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your Nesting Peonies card! Beautiful coloring & those darling chickadees really add to it. The fish are wonderful but the Peonies are my very favorite!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards and I love the colorful beta fish. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh wow!! LOVE these pretty cards!!! The flowers are colored in so beautifully!
ReplyDeleteLove the dahlias layered with the birds! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards! You do such a great job coloring! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful 😍
ReplyDeleteWonderful colors on all of your cards--love the fish.
ReplyDeleteTwo wonderful cards designs but the fishes are really stunning !!
ReplyDelete[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Your cards are absolutely lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove the coloring on the birds and flowers!
ReplyDelete