Hello and welcome to Day 4 and the final day of The Ton's Spring Release 2017 event! Let the shopping begin! All of the stamps and dies I've been showing you this week are finally available for purchase today, woohoo!! Click any of the links below and you'll find yourself shopping!
Are you enjoying the release so far? Well hold on to your girdle myrtle and keep scrolling because today I'm excited to show you a few more cards that I made using this new collection.
I'm so excited to be showcasing these awesome new stamps and dies on my blog this week. I can't believe how many there are to chose from. 18 stamps sets and 13 dies sets! And every one of them are crazy gorgeous! Seriously, I can't wait to show them to you. Of course we'll have those stunning florals that The Ton is so known for. But you're going to be really blown away by the other sets. They are so unique and fun. It's a great mix! Speaking of mix....there are also
14 brand new Couture Mixes coming out too. So much sparkle!!
There are also several gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release.*
- Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Guava Sparkle Couture Mix*
- Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2x3 Sunflower Cluster Mini Stamp (and Guava Sparkle Mix)*
- Spend $150 or more: Receive a 2x3 Peony Cluster Mini Stamp (and Sunflower Cluster Mini Set and Guava SparkleMix).*
Note: These incentive products will not be available for purchase in our shop until May.
Check out this fantastic.....
Chandelier
Check out this fantastic.....
Chandelier
The size of this Chandelier stamp really makes a statement and embossed in metallic platinum sparkle embossing powder it really shines! There is also a coordinating Chandelier Die available.
Stamps: Chandelier, Minor Stripes (The Ton). Inks: Lofty Mint, Bright Emerald, Noir (The Ton), clear emboss (Versamark). Paper: 110 lb white cardstock (Neenah). Accessories: Amethyst Quartz Mix (The Ton), metallic platinum sparkle (WOW), fun foam.
Just look at this gorgeous detail!!! Even when embossed you can see each little chain link.
For my next card I used this fun, whimsical stamp set:
Pragmatic Wreaths
It was so much fun to stamp with this Pragmatic Wreaths. You can build layers and layers to make your wreaths as full as you want them. There is a coordinating Pragmatic Wreaths Die set available for this also.
Stamps: Pragmatic Wreath, Haute Stripes. Ink: Hollywood Star, Warm Hazelnut, Found Topaz, Aspen Cocoa, Soft Garden, Deep Emerald, Noir, Hampton White (The Ton). Paper: 110 lb white cardstock (Neenah), black cardstock. Accessories: Spring Fawn Mix (The Ton). white embossing powder (WOW).
Yesterday you saw my watercolor card using this gorgeous:
Dearest Peony
Today I used it on a clean and simple, monochromatic card using this new versatile stamp set:
Modern Labels
This is an absolute favorite of mine. The Modern Labels are a fantastic addition to a card with plenty of room to add a sentiment. There are also coordinating Modern Labels dies. What I love about the dies are that they will leave a nice stitched border around the negative which I think will make some awesome shaker card windows. This set will be a staple in my collection and you will see me using it often.
Stamps: Modern Labels, Dearest Peony, Sentimental Jewelry (The Ton), Ink: Crystal Pewter (The Ton), clear emboss (Versamark). Paper: 110 lb white cardstock (Neenah). Accessories: Summer Skies Mix (The Ton), silver embossing powder (Ranger).
And for my final card today I wanted to pair the Modern Labels stamp set with this gorgeous accent set:
Sentimental Jewelry
Stamps: Modern Labels, Dearest Peony, Sentimental Jewelry (The Ton), Ink: Crystal Pewter (The Ton), clear emboss (Versamark). Paper: 110 lb white cardstock (Neenah). Accessories: Summer Skies Mix (The Ton), silver embossing powder (Ranger).
And for my final card today I wanted to pair the Modern Labels stamp set with this gorgeous accent set:
Sentimental Jewelry
And the sweet stamp set that is being offered free with purchases over $100 this month:
Peony Cluster Mini:
Using one of the Modern Labels stamp set I was able to create a simple, elegant background. I love the sentiments in this stamp set because they work great on both the front of the card as well as the inside.
Stamps: Sentimental Jewelry, Modern Labels, Peony Cluster Mini (The Ton). Ink: Hollywood Star, Caviar (The Ton). Paper: 110 lb white cardstock (Neenah). Accessories: Summer Skies Mix (The Ton), Copic markers, clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.
This week's fun with The Ton:
- Mark your calendars! All of these new products go on sale Thursday, April 6th at The Ton.
- DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS - For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away a $25 gift certificate! So there are four $25 gift certificates up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton's Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member's blogs to increase your chances of winning.**
- DESIGN TEAM DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS - The Ton is giving away an additional ten $10 gift certificates! Comments will be chosen from each of our design team member blogs during Days 1-4 of Release Week. So leave a comment here today!**
- BLOG HOP GIVEAWAYS (April 7) - Five $25 gift certificates to The Ton's shop will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post.**
Leave a comment for your chance to win and then head on over to see what goodies Effie and the other members of The Ton's design team have created. Remember, comment, comment, comment!!!
See you tomorrow at the blog hop!!
*This promotion does not apply to prior
purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and
shipping. This promotion will continue until April 15 at 11:59pm EST or
until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order.
**The comment period for all giveaways will close on Monday, April 10th at
11:59pm. Winners will be announced on The Ton Blog thereafter.
_______________________________________________Looking for some more fun with The Ton? Click on the link below and join us in our monthly cardmaking challenge with a chance to win a $50 shopping spree at The Ton's shop!
For the month of April: Anything Goes!!!













Your cards are some elegant. Absolutely beautiful
ReplyDeleteLoving the coloring around the chandelier and the great use of the square frames on these fab cards!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful and elegant! I especially love the wreaths :)
ReplyDeleteLovely cards!
ReplyDeleteLove having several wreaths on one
ReplyDeletecard. Wonderful design.
thanks for sharing some
great cards.
Great cards! I absolutely LOVE the Modern Labels/Dearest Peony wedding card, so elegant! What a great idea using the Modern Label stamp to create a classy border on your final card.
ReplyDeleteThe white card w the pink makes me SO happy! I LOVE all of them!
ReplyDeleteLove all of these cardays but the last one is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteAll of these are soooo gorgeous!! LOVE that first one; the greens with the silver are awesome! And that last one is incredible!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh so beautiful, each of your cards has something really special in it! I love the colour of the first one, the second card is so cheerful and playful in its design. The third card is really classy and elegant, and - last but definitely not least - I love the unique design of the 4th card, and the pop of pink is fantastic! Really really well done on all of these, they're gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYour creations are stunning!
ReplyDeleteLove your second to last card. So pretty and classy.
ReplyDeleteLisa your cards are awesome - I love the CASness and how classy they are.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are stunning. Wonderful use of the dies and stamps. Love the looks and beauty of your cards. I love the new release.
ReplyDeleteFabulous projects. My favorite is the wreaths. Love how you stamped and colored the image.
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is WOW! Totally awesome cards!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all of these wonderful cards.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. Especially love the emerald and the multi wreath. What a great idea.
ReplyDeleteI am amazed at how beautiful your cards are. The wreaths are so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAll your cards are absolutely stunning!! This release gives you everything from soft and feminine to bold and chic, and you captured it beautifully. thanks so much for sharing your talents!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful , absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour creations are awesome.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards!! Love the elegance of the first card. The wreath is lovely. The wedding card is stunning.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous, fabulous creations!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! Love the wreaths so pretty and the love the colors.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are amazing, I love the last one in particular: the layout is so original!
ReplyDeleteWow, stunningly gorgeous cards! Love the elegant chandelier, the pretty peonies and the delicate intersecting wreaths!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, elegent cards. Love them all.
ReplyDeleteWow! These are all so pretty! Love the chandelier!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so pretty! I love the chandelier on the first card the most! The clean and simple design allows that beautiful chandelier to shine!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so pretty! I love the chandelier on the first card the most! The clean and simple design allows that beautiful chandelier to shine!
ReplyDelete