Monday, September 19, 2016

Stamp of Approval - Candy Cane Lane Blog Hop!

Hi everyone and welcome to day two of  the Stamp of Approval's blog hop where we are featuring the amazing
On sale Wednesday, September 21st!


This Stamp of Approval box is full of amazing NEW  exclusive stamps and dies that were hand chosen by Catherine Pooler to coordinate perfectly for this collection!  These items will not be available for individual purchase for many months to come and there are limited boxes available so be sure that your name is on the mailing list ------>HERE!<------ so you get your email notice as soon as it goes on sale.  

This holiday collection offers any serious stamper (and beginners too!) the ability to create card, after card, after wonderful card, to send to your family and friends this Christmas and for many Christmases to come.

Did you know?.........With your purchase of this Stamp of Approval Collection you will also receive a bonus PDF file with dozens of designer projects featuring supply lists, step by step instructions and tips on how you can recreate these projects with your new stamps and dies. A great road map to some awesome Christmas cards my friends!

When I first heard the name of this collection:  Candy Cane Lane, the visions of sugarplums immediately started dancing in my head.  Bright colored candies and swirls of peppermint....how fun is that?  My first card turned out to be a gang of sweet treats frolicking in the snow.
For this card I used the following supplies:
Stamps: Candy Cane Lane, Peppermint Stick Background (Catherine Pooler Designs).
Ink: Ultra Pink, Lime Green (Hero Arts), Red Sangria, Bright Emerald (The Ton), Tumbled Glass (Ranger Distress), Onyx Black (Versafine).
Paper: Silver Sparkle (My Favorite Things), white 140 lb cardstock (Neenah).
Accessories: Candy Cake Lane Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs), dimensional foam tape (3M).

I think the patterns on these candy canes are fantastic!


For my next card I'm showcasing the awesome Peppermint Stick rubber background stamp. Here it offers a great backdrop for the largest label die from the Merry Labels Dies set.
For this card I used the following supplies:
Stamps:  Merry and Bright Boughs, Peppermint Stick Background (Catherine Pooler Designs).
Ink:  Red Royal, Forever Green (Hero Arts), Tuxedo Black (Memento).
Paper: white 140 lb cardstock (Neenah).
Accessories: Merry Labels Dies (CAS-ual Fridays), gold glitter pen (Gellyroll),  Copic Markers, dimesional foam tape (3M).

Check out the sweet details in these little ornaments from the Merry and Bright Boughs stamp set.

There are so many stamps in the Merry and Bright Boughs stamp set that will make some fun backgrounds on your cards.  Here I used one of the holly branches and just randomly stamped on white cardstock.  I then used Copic markers to color them in.  Super simple way to make your own custom background.
For this card I used the following supplies:
Stamps: Merry and Bright Boughs (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), clear emboss (Versamark).
Paper: Schoohouse Red, Black (Simon Says Stamp), Gold Foil (My Favorite Things), white 140 lb cardstock (Neenah).
Accessories:  Merry Label Dies (CAS-ual Fridays), Candy Cane Lane dies (Catherine Pooler Designs), white embossing powder (WOW!), Tarnished Brass Distress Spray Stain (Ranger), Copic Markers, white marker (Gellyroll), dimensional foam tape (3M), gold twine (unknown).

For this card I cut the large label from the Merry Label Dies set in half.  Then I punched a whole in both pieces and tied them together with a big gold bow.  For a fun accent I made some pretty gold foil holly leaves using dies from the Candy Cane Lane Dies set.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my little peek into the Stamp of Approval Candy Cane Lane Collection.  I tried to showcase as many of the sets that are included in this box as I could but just couldn't squeeze them all in.  Lucky for you there are three days of blog hopping and a lot more designers just waiting to show you the rest!

That also means you have THREE chances to win this collection for FREE!!!  Seriously, Catherine Pooler is giving away one box every day!  All you have to do is hop along each day and leave a comment with with each designer for more chances to  WIN!  You have until 9am EST Thursday to get your comments posted.  Good luck!!


I'm so honored and thrilled to be hopping today with these amazing designers! Before you head over to see Angelica Suarez, be sure to leave a comment here.  I'd love to hear what your favorite part of this collection is so far.

Lisa Harrolle <---you are here
Angelica Suarez <---go here next!

If you missed day one of the blog hop you can get started right ----->HERE<-----

No comments:

Post a Comment