Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Holidays from Stamp of Approval

Countdown......2 days to go!  Thursday is right around the corner and you still have so much more to see before you place your order for the Stamp of Approval Holiday Magic collection.  Today there are more awesome designers featuring new cards made with their Holiday Magic.


Before I direct your their way I wanted to throw in a couple more cards, this time using those fabulous Happy Holidays word dies by Neat & Tangled.  I am really loving the look of a big, bold, handwritten greeting on the front of my cards.

For this card I paired it with Winnie & Walter's Scenery: Holiday Trimmings.  Loving the nice arch you can achieve with these stamps and the Happy Holidays die really becomes the focal point.

 Speaking of focal point......... Happy Holidays can definitely hold it's own!

Just a reminder, tomorrow is the big blog hop!  Catherine Pooler is giving away two...yes I said it  TWO Stamp of Approval Holiday Magic boxes.......TWO lucky winners!  So, be sure to leave a comment at every blog you visit to give you the best chance at winning this awesome box of goodies.

Now....on to some more sneak peaks from The Dream Team.  Click on their names below and get ready for some awesomeness!!


Have a great day everyone!  Meet me back here tomorrow at the hop!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment