Thursday, March 21, 2019

Catherine Pooler Tropical Treasures Release

Hi everyone, it's time to hop, hop, hop!!

Catherine Pooler Designs brand new Tropical Treasures Release deputed in the shop on Wednesday and is available NOW!!  You can click on any of the links here today and they will take you straight to the shop for a closer look at these fabulous new goodies!


I love how Catherine Pooler is now offering these products in coordinating bundle sets but then is also giving you the option of buying each item separately if that's what suits you.


My first three cards are featuring products from the 


which includes:


I chose this bundle to work with because I absolutely fell in love with the adorable little birds in the Toucan Do It stamp set.  A toucan, a cockatoo and a parrot with the sweetest little faces!  They are super fun and easy to color.  I also really loved the Wild Thing Background stamp with all the whimsical little polka dots.  And the To The Point Cover Plate is ah-mazing!!

On my first card I heat embossed the Wild Thing Background in white and did some ink blending for a tropical sunset look.  For the wreath I just stamped all the little leaves and flowers in the Toucan Do It stamp set in black, onto white cardstock and then fussy cut around the edges. 






My second card features the toucan's buddies, a parrot and a cockatoo.   I owned an eclectus parrot named Mango for many years and this little green guy reminds me so much of him.  First I did some blue ink blending on the base of this card.  Then cut out two circles from the top card panel to give each of these little tweeties their own spotlight. 










Card number 3 features the gorgeous To The Point Cover Plate die!  Wow!  This is one amazing die!  I've seen so many amazing things done with this die already by the creative team.  Here I did some ombre ink blending on the card base.   Then I ink blended another piece of cardstock the same way.  I cut it using the To The Point Cover Plate die and then flipped it upside down before adhering it to the blended card front.







Catherine Pooler is also releasing a gorgeous new


which includes:

Here I used some of the beautiful Spring in Bloom Patterned Paper for a background.  This paper was made to coordinate with Catherine Pooler Ink colors.  I colored the flowers from the One in a Million Mom Floral stamps with Tiara yellow and It's a Girl pink.  The pinks in the flower and the background are a perfect match!  Just a note;  To color with Catherine Pooler inks, all you need is a blender pen so be sure to check them out in her store too!



Zooming in on this shaker card you can get a better look at the gorgeous new Springfield Sequin Mix!


You can check out a couple more of my cards using these bundles over on the Instagram Hop @lisaharrolle.



OK folks, it's time to do your thang!  Leave a comment below to get your name in the hat for your chance at winning a $25 gift certificate for Catherine Pooler Designs.   Then hop along to see all the  awesome projects from the creative team and leave your name at each stop for more chances to win!!
Winners will be announced on April 1st over on Catherine Pooler's blog.

Next up on the hop list is the awesome Karen Baker.

Catherine Pooler
Jen Carter
Kristie Goulet
Susan Powell
Tracie Bond
Nanette Tracy
Erica Andersson
Deepti Stephens
Lisa Harrolle <--you are here
Karen Baker <--go here next
Ilina Crouse
Daniel West
Ingrid Blackburn


Have an awesome day!!

66 comments:

  1. Can not wait to get my hands on my goodies!! Those bird stamps are the first to get some love!! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favorite too Tara!! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Wow! got to love the Mother's Day bundle, this was something I have been looking for a long time, your cards are stunning and beautiful. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards do love them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon. The Mother's Day bundle is beautiful. I needed a good set too and was happy to see Catherine was adding one to her line.

      Delete
  3. Those are gorgeous! I love the little birds, they're just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Toucans are FABULOUS! I am so in love with all your coloring Lisa. Such fun cards. :) (now I want to go color....lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, all your cards are simply fantastic but that first one makes me feel like I should be sitting on a beach sipping a long cool drink. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill! Those sunset colors make me a little thirsty too. ;)

      Delete
  6. Lisa the birds are my favorite and they were a must have when I ordered this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay Elizabeth! You're going to have so much fun with those little tweeties!

      Delete
  7. Your cards are so vibrant! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your card designs! The colors in these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vibrancy of your bird cards and the sparkles in the shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these tropical birds and the pretty flower/shaker card for Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those little birds. Your cards are so pretty. Great colors on all of them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such adorable cards...love those bird stamps

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic cards. The birds make
    wonderful subjects for them.
    The backgrounds are fabulous.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are so bright and cheery! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! I can't pick a favorite! They are all so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great ideas and colors for the birds. You are making me want to get that set.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all of your cards. the birds are adorable and i love the way you use color. it makes me happy. thanks for sharing.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marisela Delgado said: Fabulous cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! I love what you madE!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such stunning ink blending Lisa. I love all of your cards. The Toucan Do It stamp set totally has my heart. It was the first to go in my cart.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great idea to spotlight the birds with the cut out circles.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Incredible coloring! I love the shaker too! SOOOO FUN

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing cards, Lisa! They are all beautiful. Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your birds!
    Ldyjs@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. How adorable are this Toucan and friends??!! I am lovin' all the inspiration with this bundle of funness :) My Mom would love a shaker card like this so I guess I better get busy working on it, thanks for the inspiration. (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm flipping over these cute bird designs! The Cockatoo is so adorable! I'd have a ball making cards with these fun designs!
    The floral design is just beautiful! Love the way you colored the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your cards are beautiful! I love your designs, coloring, colors,...Just wonderful! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your cards are gorgeous. You are so talented. Can’t wait to play with these products myself. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your cards never cease to amaze me, Lisa! I love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your cards are amazing!! Your coloring and blending is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful, fun cards. I love the vivid colors and your unique layouts are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love all your cards. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous cards! Love the Mother’s shaker card and the birds are awesome.
    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  37. You do amazing work!!! Loving the cut outs and the shaker! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Really like your beautiful cards. My favorite is the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  39. You did such a beautiful job with your cards... Such a beautiful variety. I am really anxious to get these birds... tyvmfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. CUTE CARDS!!!! That "You're so tweet" card is so fun how you did that with the circles! Such a fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Holy mother of die cuts -the effect with that cover plate is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow! WOW! WOOOOW!!!! I absolutely love all your cards, Lisa! I'm just blown away and this is my fave stop on the entire hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. All of your projects are amazing!! I especially love the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Marisela Delgado said: I love that cute toucan! Pretty cards. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love all the different cards with the adorable birds!

    ReplyDelete
  46. LIsa, I think you had some fun with this collection! Your cards are GORGEOUS. I am so NOT a bird person, but I am so in love with the tropical birds stamp set ! Your cards are so colorful and let's just say I am borrowing your ideas especially that Mother's Day card!!! Thank you for sharing your art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the lovely comment Mary!

      Delete
  47. Bright, cheerful, delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Amazing cards! Such wonderfully vibrant and festive cards. Beautiful and sweet designs.

    ReplyDelete