I am so happy to be here today to give you a peek at this brand new
Stamp of Approval Collection - Home for the Holidays!
Get a head start on all of your holiday cardmaking with this one box of goodies that includes 5 stamp sets and 2 die sets that were designed to coordinate perfectly.
Holiday Mix Stamp Set
Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Christmas Cookies Stamp Set
Festive Trimmings Stamp Set
Cozy Borders Stamp Set
Tiny Tags Dies
Merry Christmas Layered Word Dies
But wait! Catherine wants to send you all a little extra sugar so she's also including 3 brand spankin' new, custom embossing glitters!
Rockin' Red Embossing Glitter
Lime Rickey Embossing Glitter
Something Borrowed Embossing Glitter
How new are they? So new that most of the designers on this hop don't even have them yet so we are as excited to get our hands on them as you are!
The Home for the Holidays Collection scheduled release days:
Let's take a look at some of these goodies in action! For all of my cards today I used Catherine Pooler Design's ink.
First I want to start with my absolute favorite stamp set in this collection, Christmas Cookies. This is a 4 x 6" stamp set with Christmas Cookies in all the familiar shapes that we grew up with. Who remembers decorating that little angel, the Christmas tree and that sleigh? So cute!!
Holiday Mix Stamp Set
Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Christmas Cookies Stamp Set
Festive Trimmings Stamp Set
Cozy Borders Stamp Set
Tiny Tags Dies
Merry Christmas Layered Word Dies
But wait! Catherine wants to send you all a little extra sugar so she's also including 3 brand spankin' new, custom embossing glitters!
Rockin' Red Embossing Glitter
Lime Rickey Embossing Glitter
Something Borrowed Embossing Glitter
How new are they? So new that most of the designers on this hop don't even have them yet so we are as excited to get our hands on them as you are!
The Home for the Holidays Collection scheduled release days:
- StampNation Pre-Release party - Tuesday Sept. 18th at 9pm est. - members only (if you'd like to become a member you can sign up ----> HERE).
- Wait List - Wednesday Sept. 19th at 9am est. - links will be emailed so be sure to get on that wait list----> HERE! (This is the best way to get to the front of the line peeps!).
- General Ordering in the Catherine Pooler Designs online store - Wednesday Sept. 19th at 6pm est.
Let's take a look at some of these goodies in action! For all of my cards today I used Catherine Pooler Design's ink.
First I want to start with my absolute favorite stamp set in this collection, Christmas Cookies. This is a 4 x 6" stamp set with Christmas Cookies in all the familiar shapes that we grew up with. Who remembers decorating that little angel, the Christmas tree and that sleigh? So cute!!
Catherine will also be offering Sugar Cookies add-on dies for this set in her shop so if you're if you're like me and just have to have those coordinating dies they will be available on ordering day. Here is a close up you can see that I used the add-on dies to cut the shapes out of kraft cardstock. But I wanted to layer the stamped shapes so I trimmed those out by hand, making them just a little smaller than the diecut pieces.
I kept my next card clean and simple using a dove image from the Tiny Wishes stamp set. This stamp set is so adorable. The coordinating Tiny Tags dies are included in this Home for the Holidays Collection. The border I used along the bottom is only one of the 5 borders in the Cozy Borders stamp set. The Holiday Mix stamp set was used to create this sentiment "Peace, Joy and Love". This 4 x 6" sentiment set has 18 stamps that you can mix and match to suit your holiday cards just right.
I attached some silver thread to create ornaments out of these Tiny Tags, then topped them off with a bow from the Festive Trimmings stamp set. The Festive Trimmings add-on dies will also be available in Catherine Pooler Designs shop for release day.
For my final card today I went a little traditional and did some good old fashioned background stamping using clear stamping blocks from Catherine Pooler Designs store along with some of the smallest stamps in the Festive Trimmings stamp set. I blended just a little of Catherine's Sand Castle ink around the edges to tone down the bright white cardstock a little.
I used the Tiny Tags just how I would use them on a real present, stamped with a Tiny Wishes sentiment and tied on with a gold bow. These tags are the perfect size for your gifts!
So many giveaways!! So many ways to win!!
- Here on the BlogHOP: Catherine will be giving away a $25 gift certificate to her shop to 3 lucky commenters! Be sure to hop on through the list and leave a comment at each stop for more chances to win!*
- Instagram: Did you know we did an instahop yesterday? Catherine is giving away a $25 gift certificate to 3 lucky commenters on instagram-----> START HERE! **
- Join our team on YouTube tomorrow for a video hop! Just find Catherine Pooler's channel and start by watching her video. The grand prize for one lucky commenter on YouTube.......ONE FREE Stamp of Approval Home for the Holidays Collection box!!**
*Winners will be announced on Monday, September 24th on Catherine Pooler's blog.
**To be eligible you must subscribed to Instagram and YouTube and leave your comments along the hops.
Lisa Harrolle
Have an awesome day!!








Love the "Peace, Joy & Love" card!
ReplyDeleteOh my these are all great, but I do like the stacked cookies a lot.
ReplyDeleteI like the Peace, Love, Joy the best but like all the cards! Thanks
ReplyDeleteI really like all of them! They each have something special about them.
ReplyDeleteEach card is better than the last! But I think my fave is the mound (in tree-shape) of cookies on the first card. Holiday baking is when the season really starts, in our house. Something about those aromas...
ReplyDeleteThe background you created is wonderful, but the "iced cookies" you created reminds me of time in the kitchen with my mom and later with my son.
ReplyDeleteOh my, these are all very lovely!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful, nostalgic cards and I love them all.
ReplyDeleteThe individual die cut cookies card is so dear!
ReplyDeleteWow! These cards are all gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLisa, I love all of your cards today. I don't know which one I like better but your present is ingenious.
ReplyDeleteI love all your cards but the simple tag one is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteCute cards! My favorite is the third one. I love the sand color with the reds and greens.
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the present card!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! The cookie card reminds me of my grandma’s cookies and the third card reminds me of old time wrapping paper. All of them are great.
ReplyDeleteWow, Lisa. , your designs are gorgeous. I love the fun stack of cookies, the CAS dove, and the vintage background. You really designed something for everyone on your list.
ReplyDeleteOh My goodness
ReplyDeleteThe Christmas cookie card. Be still my heart!
Gorgeous cards! Love the cookies on kraft & how you layered them.
ReplyDeleteAlso love the border on the dove card. And the present card is my
favorite. Just so beautiful & a fabulous design of elements.
I love this release! It makes me remember my Christmas growing up! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteCrazy over all of your cards. I particularly like the vintage look of your last one. Very sweet and nostalgic.
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are stunning. I really like your 1st card. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Holiday cards, just amazing. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOh I love each and every one for a different reason. But there is something about the vintage feel of the joy card. Love!
ReplyDeleteJAW DROP! These are so incredibly stunning!
ReplyDeleteI'm so in love with them all Lisa!!! I think the present is my fav....cookies are awesome too, and I love the simplicity of the birds....TOO hard to choose. I'll take them all...lol! ;)
ReplyDeleteYour cards are lovely. I'm so enjoying this hop!
ReplyDeleteThe All you need is Christmas card is one of my favorites!
ReplyDeletewow love them all, think I'm going to turn in to a Cookie monster this year!
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteLisa, you knocked it out of the park. All 3 cards are gorgeous. I can wait to play with this collection.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards! Love them all.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards.
ReplyDeleteWow - love all your cards!!
ReplyDeleteThese cards are gorgeous and vibrant. Getting inspired!
ReplyDeleteThese are all gorgeous! Love that little bird!
ReplyDeleteLove the sugar cookies--all cut out, stacked and ready to eat!
ReplyDeleteThat Joy one is gorgeous but the dangling orbameorn gives me some great ideas!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great range of styles you’ve shown! Love all three for different reasons!
ReplyDeleteThe tiny tag ornaments and the package care are great.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cookie cards! I’m also excited about the tags!
ReplyDeleteLove the poinsettia background with blended edges. It looks so stunning.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I love the Christmas Cookie card.
ReplyDeleteWhile I always love your cards, the first one with the cookies is a Stand Out for sure. Now we need to figure out a way to make them scratch and sniff …… oh my!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That is an awesome idea!! Yummmmm!
DeleteLove all three of your cards, but the 2nd one is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Lisa!!! All three cards are amazing!
ReplyDeleteSuch colorful cards!!! Can't wait to try new cards with this new SOA box.
ReplyDeleteThree super cute cards! Can't resist that stack of Christmas cookies! LOVE LOVE LOVE the present design.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! I love them all.
ReplyDeleteI love them both! Beautifully done
ReplyDeleteLove your cards. The third one is my favorite. Love how you did the background. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteYou made beautiful Christmas paper with the tiny background stamps and the card is beautiful. I am especially fond of the first card, though - so colorful!
ReplyDeleteAll cards are beautiful and different. Love the present.
ReplyDeleteAll awesome cards! I love how you mounted the cookies on the kraft cardstock, the cookies look real enough to eat!
ReplyDeleteWho doesn’t love cookies?! These are great cards. So excited to play with these stamps
ReplyDeleteyour cards are so lovely but the package one, oh wow that is adorable! sorry but will have to copy that idea!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteWow, Lisa, fabulous cards! I adore those cookie stamps and love them in rainbow colors! And those little tags on the 2nd card, look almost ceramic! And that 3rd card, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove your cards absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love your stack of Christmas cookies!
ReplyDeleteLove your stack of cookies - so
ReplyDeletebright and colorful. the
package is beautiful. thanks
for sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
All these cards are awesome! I really love the traditional stamped background!
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are beautiful. I love the last one using stamps to create a background.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing...
Love those Christmas Cookies
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card designs! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletewonderful cards, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are beautiful. I love the simplicity of the hanging ornaments but each card offers great inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOh wow...love these!
ReplyDeleteStacked cookies are awesome and love the card that looks like a wrapped package-such a cool idea
Thank you for all these ideas 😊
I love all the cards but I think I like the cookie cutter one the best!!
ReplyDeleteThe cookies look so wonderful! I am waiting for tonight to happen so I can put my order in!
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa!! Wow! Wow! Wow! what gorgeous cards! The Christmas Cookie card is my fav! I absolutely love your creation! Takes me Home For The Holidays!!!
ReplyDeletePretty cards! Love the Christmas Cookies!
ReplyDeleteAll your cards are Fabulous. So looking forward to this SOA
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are so cute, Lisa! I especially love the Joy card with the tiny tags dies, and how you used colors. Thanks for sharing your adorable ideas!
ReplyDeleteLove the cookie one. They look so cute stacked like that. All wonderful cards!
ReplyDeleteThe Christmas cookie card is FABULOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! My favorite is the first one. I love the bright colors.
ReplyDeleteFun, colorful and pretty card designs.
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards.
ReplyDeleteYour sugar cookie card made me even that much more in love with this box! Beautiful work on all your designs.
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely cards!!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are great and so very colorful. Creative how you stacked cookies into/atop the sleigh.
ReplyDeleteThey are all very pretty and sweet!!
ReplyDeleteThese cards are amazing! I love that present card! So clever!
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards.
ReplyDeleteThe vintage looking card reminds me of warm cabins in the snow.
ReplyDeleteThe cookie card is so cute! We didn't have a sleigh growing up, but all the other shapes-yup! The tag card is adorable. The package card-WOAH!! So pretty! Great job!
ReplyDeletestunning cards:)
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards! I love your varied style - fun and vibrant, classic and sweet, beautiful and elegant.
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful cards, Lisa. They are so different but each one is special. My favourite is probably the first one. It's bold, colourful, fun and festive, yet there is still plenty of white space as well. Simply fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards! I especially love the Peace Joy and Love card!
ReplyDelete