Hi friends! Welcome back to Day 3 of The Ton's 3rd Anniversary Release! This is the last day of The Ton's release and all of the new stamps, dies and Couture Mixes are on sale NOW in
The Ton shop!
You can head on over any time and check it out!
Don't forget, starting on Friday, you can hop along with us for 7 days of inspiration and fun on
The Ton Blog Hop! Along with the design team we'll also have some very special guest designers on our hop! When you're done here be sure to leave a comment down below then head on over to The Ton blog every day my friends, because of course there are daily prizes to be had! (more info below).
Details:
For The Ton's 3rd Anniversary Release, Effie has released 23 new stamps and die sets and 9 new couture mixes! There are also three new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release:
- Spend $125 or more: Receive a 4x6 Daisy Duet Photopolymer set
- Spend $250 or more: Receive our three set 6x8 inch Peony Notes Bundle [Sets A+B+C] (and a Daisy Duet Photopolymer set).
**Incentive products are available for purchase separately**
*This promotion does not apply to prior purchases.
*The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping.
*This promotion will continue until February 1 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last.
*Limit one incentive package per order.
*No coupon code needed.
*All incentive products will be added to qualified orders automatically (but will not be shown in your cart at checkout)
*There must be at least one new release stamp in your order to qualify for these GWPs.
*For orders previously placed containing our new Smooched or XOXO Mini sets: These previous qualifying orders can be added to your new order to qualify for incentive products. Please include original order number in the notes of your second order.
Introducing:
Sweet Folk Hummingbird
Delicate Polka Dot Cling
Pink Bokeh Mix
What an adorable set this is. I love that sweet little hummingbird and those extra large flowers are beautiful and so easy to color. I started off stamping both the flowers and hummingbird with The Ton's Caviar ink. This ink works great with Kuretake Real Brush Watercolor markers. I went for bold colors to make this a bright, happy card.
I stamped the polka dots directly onto the front of the folded card base with The Ton's Cali Blue ink, then assembled the colored diecut pieces on top using dimensional tape to adhere the bird.
I stamped the sentiment in the bottom right corner and added a strip of The Ton's Silver Glitter Adhesive Paper to the bottom of the card to ground the flower stem a little. I topped it off with some sparkle from one of the 9 new Couture Mixes: Pink Bokeh Mix
How to Win:
- DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS: For each Release Day (1 through 3), The Ton is giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are three stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton's Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member's blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period will close on January 28, 5pm EST. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog
- BLOG HOP GIVEAWAYS: For each day of The Ton’s blog hop festivities (1/19 to 1/26), Effie is giving away a stamp set of choice to a lucky commenter. To qualify, you must leave a comment on each blog stop for the respective giveaway day for which you are entering. The comment period for all giveaways closes on January 28, 5pm EST.
Check these out!
For your convenience, here is a list of the designers that created more fun projects for Day 3.
Stop on by and check them out!
The Ton
Mayline
Eunji
Vera
Laura Jane
Jenny
Tae Eun
Brenda
Anna
Olga









such a lovely card - the humming bird is so sweet:)
ReplyDeleteYou guessed it!! The humming bird in flight is my favorite and blue is my favorite!! So that should tell you how much I like the your card!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat hummingbird is my favorite and your
ReplyDeletecard is gorgeous.
I'm loving that sweet folk hummingbird and your darling background for it!
ReplyDeleteLove those beautiful blue flowers. Thank you for inspiring me today
ReplyDeleteThat hummingbird is precious!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and I love the blue flower! So pretty.
ReplyDeleteis a super beautiful card!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the vibrant colors.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the Spectacular ideas for using the goodies you have for this release!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card. That blue is amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow! Fabulous card and colors!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and I love your colours.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Lisa
Oh my ! What a beautiful card ! That blue is amazing !
ReplyDelete[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
WOW! GORGEOUS card, I love this stamp set and love your coloring!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Gorgeous card, I love this stamp set and love your water coloring!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card this stamp!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card and colouring!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lisa. Such beauty, skill, and inspiration shine through!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! I think the hummingbird stamp set is in my top 3!
ReplyDeleteDelightful card!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteLove this gorgeous card! The extra large flowers are wonderful & I adore the sweet hummingbird!
ReplyDeleteThis card is beautiful! You did a great job coloring it with your Zigs!
ReplyDeleteYour card is lovely
ReplyDeleteYour coloring on those blue flowers is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!! Love the colors you used; specially on the hummingbird!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! I love the bright blue you used for the flowers!
ReplyDeleteVery nice card... great job!
ReplyDeleteThis is just amazing. I love the intensity of the blue, and would you believe I just now caught the detail on the hummingbird! (I have been going backward, and this afternoon I am racing to finish before the deadline!) Thank you.
ReplyDelete