I hope you're having fun hopping along today. With 26 stops on this Hop, there are so many fun things to see.
The Ton has 24 new stamps and dies for their new Summer 2017 Release which
includes up to four free gifts with purchases. For more information on
The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton’s blog. All new release products are available now!
I made two cards today so lets get started and keep this hop moving along. For both of my cards today I used this gorgeous layered scenery stamp:
Mountains

Mountains is one of my favorite stamps in this new release. There are so many different color combinations you can use with it to make it look different on every card. It's super easy to line up and the design itself is just brilliant!! It adds so much depth to your scene. You can use it alone on a card or use it as a backdrop for other stamps and dies like I did today.
For my first card I paired Mountains with:
Beer
This pairing kind of reminds me of a beer commercial or magazine add. A nice, frosty beer with cool snow capped mountains in the background. I went with blue tones to add to the chill and I really liked how it turned out. This combination makes a great Father's Day card!
Stamps: Mountains, Beer (The Ton)
Ink: Cali Blue, Cobalt Breeze, Deep Sapphire, Light Onyx, Noir, Frosted Vanilla, Lemon Drop, Amber Citrine, Crystal Pewter, Smoky Quartz (The Ton).
Paper: white cardstock (neenah).
Accessories: Glass Slippers Mix (The Ton), dimensional tape.
The Beer stamp set also has coordinating dies but I decided to cut an extra frothy top out so that I could pop it up a little with dimensional tape.
Ink: Cali Blue, Cobalt Breeze, Deep Sapphire, Light Onyx, Noir, Frosted Vanilla, Lemon Drop, Amber Citrine, Crystal Pewter, Smoky Quartz (The Ton).
Paper: white cardstock (neenah).
Accessories: Glass Slippers Mix (The Ton), dimensional tape.
The Beer stamp set also has coordinating dies but I decided to cut an extra frothy top out so that I could pop it up a little with dimensional tape.
Now, this is one of those cards that I look at and think "Wow!! I made that??". It looks like a painting! The whole card was so easy to pull together. I stamped the Mountains first and then did some light ink blending for the sky and the water. So simple!
Stamps: Mountains, Eagle
Ink: Soft Garden, Bright Fern, Deep Emerald, Everglade Moss, Warm Hazelnut, Aspen Cocoa, Dark Roast, Cali Blue, Cobalt Breeze, Deep Sapphire, Crystal Pewter, Smoky Quartz, Spiced Chai, Amber Citrine, Hampton White Pigment, Noir (The Ton). Clear emboss (Versamark).
Paper: white cardstock (Neenah).
Accessories: dimensional tape
The Eagle does have a coordinating die that I would highly recommend. For smaller images like this I find it's easier to cut out the die first and then stamp the layers. It seemed to line up much easier for me that way. There's no doubt, this Eagle is absolutely gorgeous!
Ink: Soft Garden, Bright Fern, Deep Emerald, Everglade Moss, Warm Hazelnut, Aspen Cocoa, Dark Roast, Cali Blue, Cobalt Breeze, Deep Sapphire, Crystal Pewter, Smoky Quartz, Spiced Chai, Amber Citrine, Hampton White Pigment, Noir (The Ton). Clear emboss (Versamark).
Paper: white cardstock (Neenah).
Accessories: dimensional tape
The Eagle does have a coordinating die that I would highly recommend. For smaller images like this I find it's easier to cut out the die first and then stamp the layers. It seemed to line up much easier for me that way. There's no doubt, this Eagle is absolutely gorgeous!
I really love the sentiments in the Eagle stamp set too. I used three of them on the front of my card and the Happy Birthday on the inside.
Three $25 gift
certificates to The Ton's shop will be given away to random commenters
from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on
The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Monday, June
12th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog. Good luck!
Your next stop on the Blog Hop is my friend Lydia Fiedler.
For more inspiration and more chances to WIN, check out my other postings from The Ton's four release days earlier in the week. Day1 - Day2 - Day3 - Day4.
- The Ton
- Laura Sterckx
- Tae Eun Yoo
- Laurel Beard
- Mayline Jung
- Svitlana Shayevich
- Emily Midgett
- Dana Gong
- Vera Yates
- Svetlana Pavlova
- Eunji Jung
- Amy Tsuruta
- Laura Jane Head
- Justine Hovey
- Sveta Fotinia
- Janette Kausen
- Marika Rahtu
- Jenny Lee Yamasaki
- Amy Kolling
- Lisa Harrolle <----you are here
- Lydia Fiedler <----go here next!
- Brenda Noelke
- Olga Matyushevskaya
- Chris Dayton
- Anna Kutsenko
- Kay Miller
For more inspiration and more chances to WIN, check out my other postings from The Ton's four release days earlier in the week. Day1 - Day2 - Day3 - Day4.
Have a wonderful day!!









Wow! Amazing cards from a fabulous release!
ReplyDeleteFab cards!
ReplyDeleteLove your masculine cards - PERFECT!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards! These stamps are amazing and you surely made them SHINE!!!
ReplyDeleteThe eagle card looks like a picture of Alaska
ReplyDeleteSuch Awesome Cards!
ReplyDeleteGreat male themed cards
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, I really like the sentiments in this release.
ReplyDeleteThose cards are so great. I am in LOVE with the eagle one... the colors are perfection!
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful cards!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards!
ReplyDeleteYou combined two great stamps
ReplyDeletewith the cold one and the mountains.
The eagle card is very powerful.
thanks for sharing.
Great way to show off the majestic eagle! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your take on the new sets. Both cards are fabulous
ReplyDeleteLove what you created with this new release. The beer with the mountains is fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOk, I swear I lave a picture just like your card of Crater Lake (sans eagle)... It's SO life-life!
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Love the sentiment on the Eagle card.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. I like the vibrant colors.
ReplyDeleteSuch fun bright cards Lisa.
ReplyDeleteI like how you made the mountains behind a lake. Great card.
ReplyDeleteGreat layouts! Love the mountains and the beer so perfect for Father's day!
ReplyDeleteOh how I love the mountain stamps. Beautiful cards!
ReplyDeletePretty cards!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards. That eagle looks like he's ready to swoop down and snag his dinner.
ReplyDeleteYour beer card with the blue mountains reminds me of an ice cold Coors Light when the mountains on the can turn blue!! I am getting a whee bit thirsty!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! That's it!!
DeleteI like how you used foam tape to add dimension the the foam on the beer. And the water on your second card...what color(s) & what medium did you use to make that gorgeous water?
ReplyDeleteHi Laura. I used all of the blues that I listed in the supply list below the picture. Cali Blue, Cobalt Breeze and Deep Sapphire plus I used the Hampton white pigment ink to add highlights. Thanks for asking.
DeleteGreat color...
ReplyDeletePerfect father's day cards!
ReplyDeletegreat cards! thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSusan
Love your cards, especially the eagle!
ReplyDeleteThese two stamps are so unique. I love the layering effect and the card designs you came up with. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love your eagle card. It is so majestic.
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous cards! Adore the beautiful different scenes you created - thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThat mug is terrific!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful guy cards!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. Love the new masculine stamps.
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards! Love that majestic mountain scene with the eagle! Great Father's Day card with the beer mug!
ReplyDeleteYour eagle 🦅 and mountain card is majestic, elegant and breathtaking! I am definitely adding these sets to my stash ASAP! TFS!
ReplyDeleteYour first card made me shiver a bit, as I felt a real chill! Love the elegant eagle in front of the majestic peak.
ReplyDeleteLove these masculine cards...wonderful images.
ReplyDeleteTwo terrific masculine cards, Lisa. Both are crisp, vibrant and beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteThose are fabulous cards. I especially love the mountains and beer mug.Thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteGreat boldness on each card! just fantastic!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards love the mountains
ReplyDeleteThe Mountains stamp set is on my wishlist! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, love how you used the layering stamps!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous cards! I love those mountains & the clever use behind the beer.
ReplyDeleteluv the layering!!
ReplyDeleteYour backgrounds are awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove the cards!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. Your eagle is awesome.
ReplyDelete