Hi everyone and welcome to day 3 of the Stamp of Approval blog hop for the release of the brand new
The Perfect Reason Collection!
Goes on sale tomorrow, Febuary 8th!!

By now you've hopefully had a chance to follow along on day 1 and day 2 of the blog hop and have had a good look at some fabulous eye candy by our designers using this gorgeous new
Stamp of Approval Collection.
Catherine Pooler and her designers have really outdone themselves creating this very unique collection of stamps and dies that is so appropriately named The Perfect Reason. We like to think every reason is The Perfect Reason to make a card, right? Well this box is loaded with all the inspiration you'll need including 4 stamp sets, 3 die sets and a stencil that were specifically created to work together and compliment each other perfectly. You'll also receive a PDF Project Guide with tons of card inspiration from the Stamp of Approval designers. This Project Guide provides photos and step by step instructions on how to make some of the beautiful cards you've seen on the hop and more!
Just a reminder: these boxes sell out really quick so you need to make sure you're on the email list <----HERE! Catherine will email you tomorrow morning, as soon as the collection goes on sale. The items in this box won't be available for individual purchase for many months so this will be your only opportunity to get them early and I wouldn't want you to miss out on all of this fun!
Here are a few cards I made using this wonderful collection.
First up, this gorgeous peacock from the Paisley Peacock stamp and die set. Have you ever seen anything like it? This stamp set is so fun! You can give him a short tail or do like I did here and stamp a fun pattern full of color using inks from Catherine Pooler Designs. I also added my favorite sentiment in this collection "I don't need a reason" from The Perfect Reason stamp set. Along the side of this card I colored and embossed a strip of paper using the Mod Squared Stencil and Something Borrowed ink from Catherine Pooler Designs.
Here's a better look at that pretty diamond Everyday Mod border stamp stamped in Tutti Frutti ink from Catherine Pooler Designs. I used a couple more flowers from The Perfect Reason floral stamp set and coordinating dies to make a pretty bouquet.
For my last card I created a background out of a small border stamp from the Everyday Mod stamp set. This stamp has three circles but stamps so nicely across a card front. It's easy to line up and really makes a lovely pattern. Here I went with a gradient color pattern using Tiara, Tiki Torch, Tutti Frutti and Rockin Red inks by Catherine Pooler Designs. The adorable little sentiment is from the You Did It stamp set and I topped it off with some cute tiny flowers from The Perfect Reason stamp set.
Leave a comment here in my comments section before you leave for your chance to WIN!! Catherine Pooler is giving away one of these awesome Stamp of Approval boxes each day of the blog hop so the more blogs you comment on the better your chances are of winning. You have until 9AM on February 9th to enter your comments.
The THREE WINNERS will be announced February 9th on Catherine Pooler's blog. Don't delay ordering your box though. If you are chosen as a winner and you already have a box on the way, Catherine will refund your money.
Leave your comment and then hop on over to Lydia's blog!
Lisa Harrolle <----you are here
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!





Oh, Lisa, I love all your cards always! The peacock is magnificent! The flowers with the diamonds and the circle one, all terrific. Can you tell, I'm a big fan of your work!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW - you never cease to amaze me Lisa - each one is better than the last. LOVE all your creations - of course! :)
ReplyDeleteThese cards are as diverse as the stamp sets. I love them all. I like your edge treatments too. Nice, Lisa.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to choose which of your cards are my favorite. I love them all. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous cards! I Love them all! You did a remarkable job showcasing this collection!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Amy!! Check out Catherines blog at http://catherinepooler.com/2017/02/09/the-perfect-reason-soa-winners/
DeleteGorgeous cards!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards, Lisa!!! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous cheerful cards! CP's ink look fabulous with these stamps. Love your work.
ReplyDeleteAll four cards a absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOMG I am speechless. These cards are fabulous. The peacock if so fun and I love how you added the leaf stamp. I love the diamond border stamp in the rockin red, its fab.
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa! I love all of your cards, but the third and forth ones really stood out for me. I love how you made a bouquet with the flowers!
ReplyDeleteWow, Lisa, these cards are just amazing to look at - beautiful colors and designs!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! They demonstrate how versatile this collection is.
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the "you did it" Card, it's awesome!
ReplyDeleteLisa - I'm so excited to see your cards today. I LOVE your style and every card you do. I definitely want to CASE your creations (all of them) above. Your peacock fan is beautiful and full. Loving that! The others are all fabulous. I could go on and on. Thanks for sharing your creativity!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love them all but especially the peacock!
ReplyDeleteLove your colorful cards!
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are so beautiful!!! Love your colors and gave me inspiration to work outside of my box. I don't think I would have purchased a peacock stamp otherwise.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Lorie!! Check out Catherine's blog at http://catherinepooler.com/2017/02/09/the-perfect-reason-soa-winners/
DeleteAll the cards are gorgeous!! I love the colors you used!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of using those circles as a gradient background. Genius!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I love your cards! All of them are beautiful with those wonderful colors of ink and fabulous stamps. Thanks so much for sharing on the blog hop!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful designs and lovely bold colors! Thank you
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the circles! I don't usually go to black for stamping images, but man does that make a design POP!
ReplyDeleteLisa-very nice, especially the vine card. I think that cute flower may already be my favorite, thanks for the inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards....great job!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw your name on the list of designers I knew I would love what you made - your cards are awesome! Love them all!!
ReplyDeleteLisa you have created 4 gorgeous cards but the peacock one is by far my favorite. TFS
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Wendy! Check out Catherine's blog at http://catherinepooler.com/2017/02/09/the-perfect-reason-soa-winners/
DeleteLove the stamp sets, super excited to try them out with the new inks!
ReplyDeleteI love the blue on the peacock. All of these cards are rocking!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! I especially like the third card with the flowers done in red and orange. These inks are perfect for these stamps!
ReplyDeleteI love your cards, so many different ideas to use the kit
ReplyDeleteYour cards are amazing. The colors are so bright and vibrant. I love my CP inks and you showcased the colors well.
ReplyDeleteWow!! Fabulous cards, the ink colors are so bright! I really love the orange bouquet card!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the cards you have shared. The bell flowers have little faces and just make you smile. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your cards! Especially the peacock! Also very drawn to your "true friend" bouquet!
ReplyDeleteWow! Fantastic cards. I love how on the 2nd card the flowers look like a climbing flower bush and the diamonds mimic a trellis.
ReplyDeleteWow! Fantastic cards. I love how on the 2nd card the flowers look like a climbing flower bush and the diamonds mimic a trellis.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! Can't wait to my hands on this collection.
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colors!
ReplyDeleteLike all your bright and happy cards Lisa. And, the sentiments are terrific .
ReplyDeleteLove how your peacock's tail feathers extended to the bottom corner! Looks like it was really opening up the feathers! Beautiful cards and inspirations. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWow, Lisa! All four of your cards are amazing. With the new inks and this collection it is the Perfect Reason!!!
ReplyDeleteI love all of these! Such amazing colours. Those inks are on my must have list for sure!
ReplyDeleteOMG, these are amazing. I can't believe so many different ways of using these stamps...so very versatile!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Love all your cards. Can't wait to play with them all!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards
ReplyDeleteThese cards are so pretty and each one is a delight! That last card just blows me away!
ReplyDeleteI liked all of your cards! So colorful and creative!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are great! I love your ideas for using these stamps and colors!
ReplyDeleteLisa all of your cards are fabulous! I can never just pick one of your cards, want to case them all!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your cards, Lisa! Very creative and those colors are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLove the Peacock
ReplyDeletecard and all of
them are so pretty
and colorful!
Carla from Utah
Oh Lisa, Lisa, Lisa!!! These cards are stunning, absolutely gorgeous. That handsome peacock is proud as punch to show off his colors. I truly can decide which stamp set is my absolute favorite because every time I see another card with a different design I fall in love all over again. Thanks for the inspiration and especially for showing how truly versatile all of these stamp sets are. ~HUGS~
ReplyDelete#kindnessmatters
Wow, Lisa, your cards are stunning!!! I can't even pick a favorite!!!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are fantastic. I love the vibrant colors on all of them.
ReplyDeleteI just can't get over the vibrancy of these colors. Love your cards.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, colourful cards. Love the orange card with "seriously ".
ReplyDeleteLovely cards. I really like your flower bouquet.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! And this 'box' of goodies is amazing!
ReplyDeleteWHOA...great cards! Great colors/inks! Great stamps! Love the sentiments!
ReplyDeleteWow! Really fun cards.
ReplyDeleteJust like everyone else - WOWZA. So very colorful. Not sure I can pick only 1 favorite.
ReplyDeleteYour color choices are absolutely lovely!
ReplyDeleteWOW !! Fabulous cards. I love the bright colors which you used. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous cards, Lisa. I was going Oh and Ah with each card, and then there was yet another card. Your flower bouquet and your circle card. Oh my. You are seriously rocking this collection!
ReplyDeleteSo happy I'm also finally able to comment on one of your posts.
Incredible cards! Always love these blog hops to see the many different ways to use these images! These are so creative! This may be the best collection yet!! Thanks for sharing your creativity!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to use the circles stamp!! So eye-catching and bright!
ReplyDeleteYour cards always blow me away and this batch is no exception.... beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteSeriously Lisa, I just LOVE your cards! The Paisley Peacock is my fave!! I love your design for the bell flowers! Your last two card are perfect ways to use the rest of the flowers in this...SERIOUSLY!!!
ReplyDeleteLove all your fun and versatile cards!
ReplyDeleteLove all these cards, seriously! Can't pick a favorite!
ReplyDeleteAll of the cards are amazing. I love how you created a vine on the second card...an idea I would like to recreate.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! These are gorgeous! Looking at them makes me want to leave work now and go home and play!
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous cards! Such great inspiration!
ReplyDeleteOMG seriously love your Serious card!
ReplyDeleteThese cards are stunning and all so different is style, you are a really talented card maker.
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards with so many different ideas!!! So fun love em!
ReplyDeleteAll three cards are absolutely fantastic and perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great mix of card designs! Love the peacock and your sparkly border!
ReplyDeleteI love all those cards! So brite and cheerful. I am so I in love with the peacock.
ReplyDeleteThey are all so beautiful Lisa, sigh!
ReplyDeleteWow! Such a beautiful way to use stamps!!! Gorgeous cards!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Just Wow! I love how you used the leaves to extend the peacock tail. The bouquet of posies is sweet! Just beautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteLove all your cards! Magnificent designs and colors
ReplyDeleteOMGeeeee Lisa, you are rockin' this SOA, that peacock has the prettiest tail and I love the last card with the circles that looks like a whole lot of citrus fruit slices.
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are gorgeous! Great work!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards Lisa!
ReplyDeleteYour cards and beautiful and inspiring. I love them all.
ReplyDeleteLisa .... I always look forward to your designs, but this time, you have outdone yourself. Holy Cow .... that peacock, WOW. Absolutely amazing!! Seriously looks majestic perched on that branch. Your other 3 cards are equally gorgeous as well. Love the hard lines of the diamond stamp along with the softness of the flowers. You are a creative genius. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteLove your card ideas - the background you made on the circle repetitive line stamp is so fun and vibrant!
ReplyDeleteLisa, these cards are simply FABULOUS....The peacock is extrordinary! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Your cards are absolutely GORGEOUS, Lisa!! You never fail to absolutely amaze me with your designs!
ReplyDeleteLisa, you went to town with those new supplies! Your peacock is knock-me-down gorgeous, and I love how you combined the geometric designs with the florals. Those CP inks are just so bright and cheerful, too.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards, and the colors are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards! Love all the bright colors. That Peacock has stolen my heart ♥
ReplyDeleteWow! These cards are fantastic! Love love love this collection!
ReplyDeleteJust can't get enough of your beaitiful cards & this SOA collection! Great job!
ReplyDeleteLove the bird, bright flowers and the crazy slanted sentiments!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLynn
Beautiful cards! As I scrolled down the page, I couldn't believe how much I liked each one. The colors are awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh My Gosh!! Your cards are beaUtiful!!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colors. Makes me happy
ReplyDeleteLove the stamps and the colors as well!!
ReplyDeleteLove all your cards such great inspiration makes me want this box even more!
ReplyDeleteI really love all your cards. Great inspiration for when I (hopefully) get mine!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, gorgeous creation!
ReplyDeleteI love your cards Lisa, I'm always checking in on your web site to see what you are creating. This box is one of the best. Love the crazy flowers and peacock. Thanks for sharing your talent
ReplyDeleteOh oh, oh. Your cards are stupendous. Wonderful colors in a world that awaits Spring!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see the peacock it gets better! And the Fantasy Flowers are just my favorite. All your cards are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are amazing. Just when I think I don't need more flower stamps, I realise yes I do...lol. Love this collection. Thank you for sharing. Happy day
ReplyDeleteI love all your cards! Each one gets better and all of them pop with color!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow. These are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteBright and happy cards!Fabulous job!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards. Love this collection.
ReplyDeleteI love the inspiration. Beautiful cards
ReplyDeleteI love your cards, especially the floral bouquet. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are fabulous! I love them all:)
ReplyDeleteLove those bright colors
ReplyDeleteI really love your cards. My favorite are the last two. Thanks for sharing all your samples.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are great - they make me want to get stamping!!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of stamps and color!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! Can't wait to try out myself.
ReplyDeleteWow.. I just kept scrolling to more and more fabulousness.
ReplyDeleteLove your cards!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards. Thank you for sharing your ideas.
ReplyDeleteLovely cards. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love your sense of color. And I love peacocks!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, love all the different uses for these stamps and dies!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun and colorful cards. I love them all !
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful! I've never wanted to get a card kit as much as this one. It's terrific!
ReplyDeleteLove that Peacock
ReplyDeleteLoving all your samples
ReplyDeleteYour cards are Great! really enjoyed the floral examples
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I love the Seriously card!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Awesome job. The designs and colors are adorable.
ReplyDeletenatgodfrey4@gmail.com
Love your cards, especially your VERY sassy peacock!
ReplyDeleteI am wowed at your creativity! I hope I can come up with something remotely as beautiful as yours!
ReplyDeleteI totally love your layouts! And the colors? Awesome.
ReplyDeleteWow Lisa! I absolutely love all of the cards! Your designs always inspire me!
ReplyDelete4 fabulous cards! Love these fun images and your cards rock with fun colors!! Reminds me of the 70's so much!! Love them!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are all fabulous. Love the peacock.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! I love the pattern and colors on your last card! And that pretty peacock too!
ReplyDeleteWow beautiful cards. I like your color combinations.
ReplyDeleteCan I just say your cards are absolutely incredible!!! They are so very vibrant and happy!
ReplyDeleteLisa!! Oh wow sees!! I just love all the bright colours you used on your cards. This new SOA collection really does them justice...and vice versa!! TFS!!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are just awesome!
ReplyDeleteLisa your cards continue to inspire me...love them!
ReplyDeleteLove this collection!!! Your cards are just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa. Love the seriously card. The last one. Very very nice
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and happy! Love them all.
ReplyDeleteLove the cards. Fantastic designs
ReplyDeleteSuch great cards. Love the color selection and layouts. They are so inspiring.
ReplyDeleteLove all the great cards!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card designs. My favorite is the peacock. So many fun images and yummy ink colors.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! The vibrancy of those inks! Such happy cards.
ReplyDeleteThree brilliant cards!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards. I'm totally in love with that paisley peacock - so versatile. Those inks colours are so yummy too.
ReplyDeleteLove what you created!!!
ReplyDeleteYou've created gorgeous cards that would put a smile on everyone's face if they received it. That peacock is beautiful and I love that sentiment!!
ReplyDeleteWow! So gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWow the color of your peacock is stunning.
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards with terrific designs and great colours - so cheerful!
ReplyDeleteLove this card...it is beautiful and the sentiments are wonderful. .thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Love your cards. Thank you for sharing the great use of these SOA products from this box!! Beautiful peacock :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. You do an awesome job showcasing the versatility of the stamps. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI can see you love what you are creating. I love them too. Thanks for sharing your inspiring art.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards!!! Love!
ReplyDeleteWOW...each and every one of these designs are so beautiful! The peacock card is so so lovely.
ReplyDeleteStunning cards So colourful 😀
ReplyDeleteI am loving everything about these cards. Colors,stamps, and these designs are to die for!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the cards! They are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love your cards the everyday mod one is so colourful and I love it
ReplyDeleteI really like what you have done with the Border stamps. The third card with the curved design turned out beautifully! I like all of the circles in the different shades of red, pink, orange, and yellow. Your cards made me realize I need to be looking harder at my border stamps to get more out of them than I currently do. Thank you for sharing these beautiful cards and helping me remember a border isn't just a border! =)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful vivid colors!
ReplyDeletelooks like an awesome collection.. fab projects :)
ReplyDeleteEach of your cards have that WOW factor that I love - thanks for sharing your designs! I can hardly wait to make them! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards.I am in love with the peacock stamp its gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh your cards are just fabulous! I guess it is not hard when Catherine has put together such a fabulous box! I am just in love with the paisley and the peacock. She really has out done herself with this one! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat cards - I love the "orange slice" gradient card. (That's what it reminds me of) Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love the last card you made. I love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteI love you bright colors and simplicity of the card. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteWow, your cards are gorgeous! The stamps and dies are really unique and fun. The paisley and peacock stamps, especially, are really lovely!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! I love the colors on all your cards!
ReplyDeleteThe last one is seriosly the best.
ReplyDeleteLisa you have made all great cards! Love them all! :)
ReplyDeleteThe whimsical cards showcase another fabulous collection; love the colors, shapes, and designs...especially the peacock's glorious tail! Would love to win the set!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and just darn happy cards.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for my box to arrive. So I can make these pretty little flowers too!
ReplyDeleteI don't even know where to begin. I love all your cards. I may have to case one of them. The colors on the peacock are all my favorite colors.
ReplyDeleteDrooling over your cards. They are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete