Friday, January 13, 2017

The Ton's 2017 Anniversary Release Blog Hop


Hi everyone and welcome to The Ton's 2017 Anniversary Blog Hop!
I'm so excited to be invited back to celebrate with Effie and her talented crew and to be showcasing some gorgeous brand new stamps that were released this week.  Can you believe there are 26 new stamp sets available now?   That's just a crazy amount of goodness!!  That's why you really have to make sure you stop by every blog on the hop list (below) because if you don't you might miss some of the awesomeness that the designers have been working on.

And of course, what would a hop be without prizes?  I'll fill you in at the end of this post on how you can WIN some $$$$$ to put toward your next shopping trip at The Ton!


First....we have some beautiful red Thoughtful Poppies.


For this card I used copic markers to color this vibrant red.  I am just stunned by the depth of these flowers.  They almost look like you can reach out and pick one.  This set also comes with three beautiful sentiments and this one is my favorite!


The depth is not lost using Prismacolor pencils either.  Here you can see how delicate and detailed the lines are in this stamp.  It fills the front of  an A2 size card beautifully with just enough room around the edges to add some stenciled polkadots and Minor Stripes for fun.



Poppies aren't the only gorgeous flowers in this new release.  Take a look at this pretty purple
Morning Glory Border Cling Background....

Using Copic markers on this smooth bright white cardstock really makes these morning glories say  "HELLO!"

Sending a little Brushed Love along with some watercolored morning glories is what I have planned for this Valentine's Day.  Here I easily masked off part of the Morning Glory Border Cling Background , creating lots of room to add some white, heat embossed LOVE!




Are you ready to see some more?  
Here's a list of all the stops on the blog hop today.  Next up is my friend Laura Jane Head.  
But WAIT!  Be sure to leave your comment below because The Ton is giving out some awesome prizes!  
There are 5....yes I said it  "FIVE" gift certificates up for grabs:  
One $75.00, Two $50.00 and Two $25.00!   
You have thru Monday, January 16th to leave a comment on all of these blogs for more chances to WIN!  
Good luck and Happy Stamping! 


Lisa Harrolle <---you are here. 




132 comments:

  1. My jaw just dropped looking at your cards, Lisa. They are all truly gorgeous! Thank you for joining us on this hop and providing such amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! So many super pretty cards. I love the coloring of the flowers. Its stunning!! Thanks for sharing
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, my friend!! Tons of inspiration here. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to rock the poppies...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! The last card is my favorite because I just love the brushed words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Poppies and Morning Glories! I am over the moon over then third card! The Brushed Sentiment and purple and gold really make this an elegant and timeless creation! TFs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards screams out " perfection"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations July Mak!! You won one of the $25 gift certificates from The Ton! Head on over to The Ton blog to learn how to claim your prize. Thanks for hopping with us! https://thetonstampsblog.com/2017/01/19/giveaway-winners-2/

      Delete
  8. Beautiful cards!! The vibrant flowers really stand out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!!! Beautiful cards and colouring!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the poppies are my favorite from this release.. I've seen so many unique cards throughout this hop... yours included! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these poppy cards in this hop are so amazing!! GORGEOUS coloring! And I LOVE the last card with the purple and gold. What a talented group! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many pretty cards! Love the thoughtful poppies one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What bright vibrant cards. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your ink layering is so vivid! I want to run to my craft room and start practicing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flowers are spectacular.
    Wonderful shading.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW love all the bright and bold colors and the gold background of the Love card is gorgeous! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The poppies are stunning. But I love the morning glories with the Brushed Love sentiment must get that set along with brushed hugs too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty floral cards. I like the gold accents.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Lisa! Your cards are jaw dropping gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Amazing coloring on all cards!! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your coloring on these gorgeous cards! The flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic cards. Your coloring in different mediums is awesome and your designs out of this world. What a day brightner you are. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing cards, this poppies cards are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing Lisa. The flowers look so real

    ReplyDelete
  25. stunning work, thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow my favourite cards so far on this hop,they are so elegant and bright. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous poppies, amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow these are so gorgeous! The the brightness.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous.... such inspiration in this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow, beautiful coloring/inking!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, wow, wow, these are jaw-dropping beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards! I am in awe of your coloring! Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've got poppy and morning glory love for you, girl! Beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stunning coloring! Love the florals! My favorite details are the addition of the gold splatter on the first and the inking on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Breathtaking colors!! Love, love, love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are allllll soooo gorgeous!! The flower stamps ARE stunning and your coloring has made them even more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Those poppy cards are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  38. beautiful colored cards !! The last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, they are fabulous and pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What wonderful works of love. Your cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow! amazing coloring on all cards!!! Love the idea of using only part of the Morning Glory Border on the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your cards just pop!! The purple and gold is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the 'sending Love' card...how did you apply that green-gold background???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for asking. I did some ink blending for the background using distress ink and applying it with a Clarity brush.

      Delete
  46. These stamps are perfect for a get well card.
    Love them

    ReplyDelete
  47. These stamps are perfect for a get well card.
    Love them

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am beginning to sound like a broken record here but these are stunning also Lisa. Again, these are my two top fav. stamp sets in this release and I have GOT to have them! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow! Your colouring on those poppies are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Quite simply said the most stunning stamps and projects. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love, love, love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lovely and colorful flower cards.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love your vibrant colors. My favorite is your 1st poppy card, love your design

    ReplyDelete
  54. Amazing cards!! They are all my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Time for me to break out my Prismacolor pencils. Your use of these beautiful stamp sets is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  56. So much beauty to drool over!! I especially love the golden morning glory card!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Beautiful treatment of these floral stamps. Love your card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Stunning cards. Love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love all the flowers you coloured. Especially poppies... I have a thing for them!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Beautiful cards Lisa!!! I love the bright vibrant colors you used!! Thanks for the inspiration 😊

    ReplyDelete
  61. Oh, my goodness! Wow! Your talent is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Fantastic cards!I love the colors and their composition.Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Super amazing and colourful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  64. The poppy cards are gorgeous - your coloring is amazing! But I love what you did with the Morning Glory florals, the watercolor you did and how you contrasted them with different colors for different effects. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Meghan! You won the $50 gift certificate from The Ton woohooo!! Head on over to The Ton blog to see how to pick up your prize! https://thetonstampsblog.com/2017/01/19/giveaway-winners-2/

      Delete
  65. The coloring of your poppies is AMAZING! Great job! They look great! I love the flecks of color across the top!

    ReplyDelete
  66. WOW! What amazing cards you made. They are adorable.
    natgodfrey4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Your flowers look 3-D on my screen! So, yes! They really do pop! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Your cards are soo pretty! Bright colors and beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Your cards are so beautiful and stunning! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Absolutely stunning cards. Awesome colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  71. WOW the coloring is stunning. Love it and beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Very striking cards, amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Very vibrant cards! My favorite of yours is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Absolutely stunning cards! The coloring is so beautiful! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Such bold and beautiful cards!! Your talents in design and coloring are remarkable! Am so enjoying this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Absolutely gorgeous, Lisa, every one of them. Thanks for sharing your talent and inspiration with us,

    ReplyDelete
  77. I keep seeing all these amazing works of art every blog I visit! So inspiring and very difficult to pick a favorite stamp set now after seeing what everyone has come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I like the colors you chose for your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Wow, each of your cards have wonderful colors and techniques. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  80. The colors are bold and vibrant, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  81. The poppy' are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  82. You pick the lovely Colors Miss Lady
    and I love the first card too
    great added of the gold there
    great post

    ReplyDelete
  83. I am so impressed by your Thoughtful Poppies cards. I would love to see you do some video tutorials to go along with them. They are amazingly vibrant. I don't seem to have enough resources for cardmakers who like to make tutorials with colored pencils. :)

    ReplyDelete
  84. Wow!! All your cards are stunning!! Your coloring of the poppies is stunning!! That morning glory card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Your cards are nice and bright! Nice coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  86. AMAZING cards! Love the poppies stamps and your coloring is gorgeous, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Beautiful cards - the flowers are gorgeous and really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Beautiful cards, very pretty. Thanks for sharing and for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Wow! I love how you showcased these flowers using different media! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  90. You are so right. Every single one of your cards highlights a fabulous depth of color, regardless your medium. they are all so beautiful and rich looking.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Beautiful cards! I adore your purple morning glory cards! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Your cards are amazing! I love thd way you used gold on your first card! Striking! The color choices are bold and vibrant! I love it! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  93. The red poppies with gold accents....AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  94. great designs! I like them all! beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Wow!! Beautiful!! Love them all but I think the last one is my favourite!! But, the first one is very close as I love the rich colour and how real the poppies look. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  96. Wow! Your cards' flowers are so pretty but I just love those purple morning glories!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Absolutely stunning! Love all of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  98. I love the CAS cards with the bold colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  99. I am definitely in love with this Morning Glory stamp! I love how you just used part of it on your second card. All three of your cards are very pretty but the morning glories have stolen my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Beautiful cards, I love the Ton and this release is gorgeous. The flowers are perfect on their own.

    ReplyDelete