Monday, July 11, 2016

Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Collection Blog Hop!

Yay!  Welcome to day two of Stamp of Approval's blog hop where we are featuring the amazing new 
 On sale Wednesday July 13th!!

This Stamp of Approval box is full of amazing NEW  exclusive stamps and dies that were hand chosen by Catherine Pooler to coordinate perfectly for this collection!  These items will not be available for individual purchase for many months to come and there are limited boxes available so be sure that your name is on the mailing list ------>HERE!<------ so you get your email notice as soon as it goes on sale.  

 This collection offers any serious stamper (and beginners too!) the ability to create card, after card, after wonderful card, for many occasions.  Check out this birthday card!  The Fill in The Blanks stamp set is a wonderful, large birthday sentiment that has the ability to be personalized for any person on your birthday calendar. Daughter, father, in-laws, aunt, teacher.....you name it!   Here I embossed it in white and added a little simple water coloring using distress inks over the top.  My niece is going to LOVE this card!
For this card I used the following supplies:
Stamps: Fill in The Blanks (Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Collection)
Ink: Festive Berries, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry (Ranger Distress Inks), Black Soot (Ranger Distress Spray), clear embossing (Versamark).
Paper: Doll Pink cardstock (Simon Says Stamp), Silver Sparkle cardstock (My Favorite Things), 140 lb watercolor (Canson), white 140 lb cardstock (Neenah).
Accessories: Concentric Circles dies, Lovely Flowers & Banners dies (Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Collection), white embossing powder (WOW!), dimensional tape (3M).

I also have to give a shout out to these awesome dies!  I think that chevron arrow banner die from the
  Lovely Flowers & Banners die set has made it onto most of my card designs.  I love that you can just hook it on to the side for an additional splash of color and interest.

Here I used three of the chevron arrow banner dies to accent the side of  this hand stamped butterfly design.
  The Butterfly Notes stamp set is a wonderfully detailed set of 6 butterflies and 8 thank you sentiments. You'll be able to make dozens of one of a kind thank you cards.
For this card I used the following supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Notes, Lovely Flowers (Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Collection).
Ink:  Rose Quartz, Soft Garnet (The Ton), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Paper: Black cardstock (Simon Says Stamp), white 140 lb cardstock (Neenah).
Accessories: Concentric Circles dies, Lovely Flowers & Banners dies (Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Collection), diamond jewels (unknown), fun foam.

Just look at the beautiful details!!

Speaking of details....OMGeeee!  Check out the details on this gorgeous, intricate Concentric Circles die!  This is an absolute favorite of mine. There are so many fun ways to use this die.  It die cuts as a one piece but for my card I wanted to spread that beauty from top to bottom, so I cut it in half.  I also used this sweet sentiment and flowers from the Lovely Flowers stamp set.  This set is so whimsical and fun to stamp.  The little leaf branch makes a lovely backdrop stamped directly onto my white cardstock.  
For this card I used the following supplies:
Stamps: Lovely Flowers, Butterfly Notes (Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Collection).
Ink:  Catkin, Hollyhock, Teeny Bikini, Duckling (Simon Says Stamp), Orange Soda (Hero Arts Shadow Ink), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Paper: Audrey Blue cardstock (Simon Says Stamp), white 140 lb cardstock (Neenah).
Accessories: Lovely Flowers & Banners dies, Concentric Circles die (Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Collection), Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops (Tonic Studios), dimensional tape (3M).

The flowers were cut with coordinating dies from the Lovely Flowers & Banners die set and popped up with dimensional adhesive.  This die set has a die for every flower and little stamp in the Lovely Flowers stamp set, plus it comes with a few extra for more diecutting fun!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my little peek into the Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Collection.  I tried to showcase as many of the sets that are included in this box as I could but just couldn't squeeze them all in.  Lucky for you there are three days of blog hopping and a lot more designers just waiting to show you the rest!

That also means you have THREE chances to win this collection for FREE!!!  Seriously, Catherine Pooler is giving away one box every day!  All you have to do is hop along each day and leave a comment with with each designer for more chances to  WIN!

I'm so honored and thrilled to be hopping today with these amazing designers!  I'm pinching myself right now, LOL!  Before you head over to see Deepti Stephens, be sure to leave a comment here.  I'd love to hear what your favorite part of this collection is so far.
Lisa Harrolle <-----You are here.
Deepti Stephens <-----Go Here Next!

If you missed day one of the blog hop you can get started right ----->HERE<-----

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment