Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Stamp of Approval Holiday Magic Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stamp of Approval Holiday Magic blog hop!   Can you believe there's only one more day??  Tomorrow, Thursday, October 15th this awesome Holiday Magic box will FINALLY go on sale!  Yay!!

I'm so thrilled to be part of this awesome event with Catherine Pooler and her Dream Team.  This is an amazing collection of holiday stamps and dies that were specifically designed for this Stamp of Approval box and won't be available for purchase on the market until next year.  So, if you really like what you see, head on over to the Stamp of Approval site for more information on how to get on the mailing list.   

 Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I've been dying to show off this card because I think it turned out so gorgeous!  I'm kind of a traditional gal when it comes to my Christmas cards so I usually don't stray far from the traditional colors.  The Ton's Holiday Fourishes stamp set has that traditional feel to me, with the scrolls, flourishes and holly.

For this card I made my own glitter paper by first stamping the white card front with The Ton's Holiday Flourishes stamp set.  Then I embossed over the whole stamped piece with some Wow clear sparkle embossing powder.  

And check out that awesome layered snowflake made with 
CAS-ual Fridays Funky Flakes Fri-Dies!  I topped it off with a beautiful CAS-ual Fridays sentiment and Winnie & Walter Holiday Trimmings border stamp.




And here it is...your chance to WIN a Stamp of Approval Holiday Magic box
TWO commenters will be chosen at random from all the comments on all the blogs, so the more blogs you comment on, the better your chance in winning!  Be sure to leave a comment here and then hop on over to Kay Miller's blog for some more Holiday Magic!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  Have an awesome day!

UPDATE:  Winners have been chosen!  Check in over at Catherine Pooler's blog to find out if it was you!  ;)   There are still a few more boxes left for purchase but you better hurry.  Once they're gone they're gone and I don't want you to miss out on all that Holiday Magic goodness!   

But before you go, feel free to leave a comment and if you haven't already, definitely check out the rest of these blogs for some awesome inspiration.


Lisa Harrolle <-----you are here!
up next ----> Kay Miller

2 comments:

  1. I love the card design and the wonderful background you created. Beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what other projects are created with this Holiday Magic box.

    ReplyDelete