Sunday, October 8, 2017

Stamp of Approval - Winterhaven Blog Hop Day 2


Hi everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the Stamp of Approval blog hop for the release of  Catherine Pooler's brand new
 Winterhaven Collection


Thank you so much for joining us today.  This is the 2nd of 3 days of Blog Hops.  During these three days you're going to get to see all of these wonderful products in action and you'll also get a chance to win a Stamp of Approval box for free!!  All you have to do is leave your comments on each blog on the hop:  Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

What is the Stamp of Approval Collection?
The Stamp of Approval is a  wonderful mix of exclusive stamps and die sets that were chosen by Catherine Pooler and made to coordinate beautifully.   If you are new to the Stamp of Approval Collection, Click here to learn more about them.

Free Project Guide Included! 
With the Stamp of Approval box, Catherine always includes a PDF Project Guide with pages and pages of inspiring projects from the SOA designers.  They include colored pictures, supply lists and step by step instructions so that you can jump right in and start creating as soon as your goodies hit your mailbox!





Today I'd like to show you a few projects that I created using some of the wonderful products in the
Stamp of Approval Winterhaven Collection.

For my first traditional card I added 3 layers of festive foliage using the beautiful Joy Wreath Dies.
For the bottom of the card I embossed a border using Rockin' Red ink, a small accent stamp from the Tis The Season stamp set and some white embossing powder.



The cluster of embossed stars, the santa sleigh and the sentiment stamps are from the  
Here We Come A-Caroling stamp set.   Isn't that santa so cute?  And I am so in love with that scripty sentiment!   The coordinating dies for the Here We Come A-Caroling  stamp set will be available to purchase separately on release day as an add-on.



My second card showcases the beautiful new rubber cling  Ornamental Background stamp.  The Lime Rickey stamped details are so clear and crisp and really give this card a retro feel.  The poinsettia flower is from the
Tis The Season stamp set.  There is a coordinating die set for  Tis The Season that will be available as an add on.  While this flower is very easy to cut out as I have done here, there are many more detailed foliage stamps in this stamp set that makes the coordinating die set a must have on my wish list.  



The caroler silhouettes from the Here We Come A-Caroling stamp set are stamped in Midnight ink and are a great added touch to scenery cards as well as accents or focal point like this one.  Look at that cute little pup on the end!



For my last card I ditched the traditional colors and pulled out a bunch of Catherine Pooler inks to color these houses from the Winterhaven Dies: Grass Skirt, Rockin' Red, It's a Boy, Fiesta Blue, Sweet Sixteen, Tiara, Party Dress and Midnight.  Eye candy anyone?  This little village die set also comes with a curvy snow bank.     The embossed snowflake background was created with one snowflake stamp from the Good Stuff stamp set and a dot stamp from the   
Here We Come A-Caroling stamp set.   The sentiment and the mistletoe are from the Tis The Season Stamp set.


For a little touch of detail, I added some inlaid pieces into the little church.  Some copic markers, a black marker and some super strong reading glasses helped make some cute little stained glass windows.



Get on the notification list!
These exclusive items won't be for sale individually until next year and the collections sell out super fast so be sure to get your name on the notification list ----->HERE!  An email will be sent to you with a link as soon as they go on sale.

When do they go on sale?
For StampNation Members:  The pre-sale opens up on Monday, October 9th at 10pm during our live PJ Party.  Members sign onto StampNation for the link and more information.  If you're not a member, what are you waiting for? Go --->HERE and sign up today!

Notification List:  Emails will be sent out and sales will open up to everyone on the notification list on Tuesday, October 10th at 9am est.  Watch your inbox for the link!! 

In Store Customers:  If there are still SOA boxes available, sales will open up to the public Tuesday, October 10th at 6pm est. at Catherine Pooler Designs online store. Don't miss out, get on that notification list today!


WIN the Stamp of Approval Winterhaven Collection!
THREE commenters will be chosen at random from all the comments on all the blogs (one each day). The more blogs you comment on, the better your chance in winning! 
Entries close on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11th at 9AM EST and will be announced on Catherine Pooler's blog later that day.

Don't worry, if you have already purchased a box, you will receive a $100 gift certificate towards your next purchase.

Thanks for stopping by!  Leave you're comment and then hop on over to my dear friend Ingrid's blog for more SOA fun!


  1. Catherine Pooler
  2. Jen Carter
  3. Amy Kolling
  4. Ilina Crouse
  5. Lisa Harrolle <--you are here! 
  6. Ingrid Blackburn <go here next!
  7. Chrissie Tobas  
  8. Kimberly Wiener  



Have an awesome day!!



201 comments:

  1. LOVE each and every one....that last one is amazing - stained glass? You're a genius!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so nice! That wreath is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. My favorite is the card with all the colored houses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are all adorable. Love how you colored the houses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the cards. The Santa's sleigh with reindeer is my favorite here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! look at all that detail! Fabulous, every one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I love how you did the stained glass in the little church windows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your creativity on all your cards. Looking forward to casing them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always beautiful Lisa! Glad you’re back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW WOW WOW, Love all your cards. you have showcased these stamps beautifully, I can hardly wait to get this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards Lisa! Will definitely be using them as inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful cards. Loving this selection, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these cards, such wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! I love your cards! For some reason, the last one reminds me of Whoville from The Grinch :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards Lisa! That stained glass idea is awesome - how creative...

    ReplyDelete
  16. The stained glass is just GENIUS!! I really like the bottom of the first card that you made. It looks like you used the candle stamp with is again genius.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, Lisa! These cards are fabulous! Between the tiny stars and the embossed border on the first card, your faultless use of color and that beautiful green Ornamental background on your second, and the detail right down to the stained glass windows on your third, I'm hard pressed to choose a favorite. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love especially the stained windows! This collection is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Wow Wow! Lisa your cards are amazing job well done. Stained glass windows on the church is just plain Genius! The first card with Santa and reindeer is my favorite,very creative love all your gorgeous cards. Wow! Really can't wait until I get my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all your cards Lisa but the last one with the colorful village is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW...I love all 3 of your cards Lisa!! The first two are absolutely STUNNING and your 3rd card is just so sweet and fun...love how you colored your little village instead of leaving it white and how the sentiment coordinates the mistletoe die cut. Lovely, lovely cards!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The wreath on your first card is absolutely amazing and so is the background. I love the stained glass windows in your church.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lisa, what's not to love. All three cards are gorgeous. I especially like the double wreath with Santa's sleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely love the wreath. If I’m lucky enough to win the box, that’s what my Christmas cards will be from.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the tiny stained glass windows

    ReplyDelete
  26. Holy canoly Lisa! Your cards are ah-mazing girlie! Each one is so bright and beautiful! Love your church scene - so adorable! Keep up the fabulous work! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Lisa!, your cards are so so amazing!!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love these cards! You are such a creative and talented designer!

    ReplyDelete
  29. First of all, I love the way you used multiple wreaths to build up layers. What a terrific dea! And Secondly, I adore your colorful village!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such awesome design choices. I love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous cards! This is looking like a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute cute cards and so much depth on the wreath card. Love that die cut out

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful! The carolers...especially the dog...have really caught my eye this season! I love your stained glass windows too! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Loving this SOA collection and all of the amazing cards created.

    ReplyDelete
  35. JUST ONE WORD......AMAZING!
    OK.....JUST A FEW MORE WORDS.....ALL THREE CARDS ARE STUNNING! EACH IN THEIR OWN WAY.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! I love all the colors and dimension on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh my! Could these cards be any more awesome! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great cards. Love the wreathe done in all the different layers. And the little houses in bright colors--perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I absolutely love the cards. Was back and forth on getting the set because I have similar dies and was going to wait for what I wanted to go as singles in the shop but your designs have me as I need the whole set. You also have a new follower. Love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fantastic cards! Your first card using the wreath and add on dies for Here We Come A Caroling is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Fantabulous card designs! Love the layered wreath and the colorful houses in the winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  42. You have so much dimension to your cards.
    that first with the wreath is gorgeous.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. LOVE what you did with that church and am in absolute love with that background stamp it is one of must haves

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love ALL of your cards! THe color combos are gorgeous. THe red dots make the ornaments look like peppermint candies. My favorite is the "Joy to the world" card with he musical notes above the carolers. Can't wait to order these!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hey Lisa,
    your little village scene reminds me of "Who-ville" from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas--so sweet and cheery.
    The first card is a show-stopper--LOVE how you used the little candle stamp to create a peppermint stripe border. Your dimensional wreath is also gorgeous.
    So much potential in this box!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  46. What beautiful cards! Love the village card even looks tropical. The stained glass in the church beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Gorgeous cards! Love the dimension on the wreath! Beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  48. These are my favorites from the kit so far! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  49. These cards are so fun! Really like the wreath with Santa's sleigh, with the stamps that have the white borders - wonderful detail!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow! I love the stained glass detail!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow! Awesome Xmas cards!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Your cards were fabulous! I love all the little - but time consuming - details you added! The windows in the church were over the top!! So fun! I hope my cards will look this wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great cards! Love the Santa and reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great layouts make great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Loving the colour! Gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Holy Christmas, Batgirl! These are fabulous. Love the multi layered wreath, the stained glass window. Just so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love the candycane stripes on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love your sweet and sassy cards! So playful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  59. 3d cards are the best. Love yours

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  60. WOW!!! �� Your cards are absolutely AMAZING, Lisa! Love those stained glass windows.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Amazing cards! I had a WOW reaction to each card! I don't think I can pick a favorite from this trio of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  62. The stained glass windows made me smile-what a beautiful detail!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love all of your cards! The houses are so cute! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I really like all three of your cards. I have fallen in love with the background stamp. thanks so much for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Lisa, all three of your cards are magical! The way your wreath is designed and colored - WOW! Such a pleasing visual with the depth & attention to detail - bravo! I think you captured such sweetness on your other two cards - the carolers and poinsettia and then the snowy village scene on the third card. Love how you accented the church with stained glass windows - very nice touch! Thank you so much - you're very gifted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love all the depth & dimension on the first card. And the colorful houses make me swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Wow Lisa! Amazing cards! I love the colors you added to the little village! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Love your card that has the little village on it very cute

    ReplyDelete
  69. The stained glass windows of the church are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  70. WOW such beautiful card designs! I LOVE the double layered wreath with Santa and his sleigh. OOOOOOOOOOOOO those variegated greens are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  71. These cards are all fantastic. I love the layered wreath. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. The colorful village is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  72. All your cards are awesome but the last one with the stained-glass window of the church !!! Oh my God !!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Fabulous cards and great ideas. I am really looking forward to receiving this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Loving the little villages. All your cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Wow absolutely gorgeous! Theses are my favorite cards in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love all your cards but especially the one using the ornamental background stamp. How pretty! Lime Rickey ink is the perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  77. What a fantastic job you did showing off these great products. My favorite card is the one with the wreath and Santa Claus. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  78. these are absolutely beautiful Lisa! I can't pick a favorite, every one is unique!

    ReplyDelete
  79. These cards are amazing. Such crisp stamping and colors. Wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  80. WOW these are just fantastic love your stain glass touch

    ReplyDelete
  81. love the candy cane paper effect

    ReplyDelete
  82. As always.....love everything I have seen so far!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Lisa, your trio of cards are absolutely amazing, you have outdone yourself with this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I just love these vibrant cards! The houses and church on the snow bank are gorgeous. Love the holly leaves. Can't wait to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Love everyone one of these cards, all the little details are fantastic. Very clever use of the candle stamp to make a border.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Your cards are fabulous, the colors the designs the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Love the carolers, background stamp, little village, just love all of it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love your wreath ---and!!! I love. love. love. the stained glass windows in the chapel. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  89. They're all so great that I can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Great cards! Love the singing group and musical notes!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Ummmm - WOOOWWWWW!!!! These are all so amazing. They're just beautiful and beautifully done. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Ok, so....WOOOOOOOW! Jaw dropping wonderment!

    ReplyDelete
  93. The stained glass detail is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  94. WOW!!! Love all three, love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Absolutely stunning cards. This stamp set is just so versatile. I can't wait to start playing.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Wow, you can tell you had a lot of fun making all these amazing cards. I would love to get any of the three of those wonderful cards in the mail. I would feel so special. Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Just love this new release Winterhaven

    ReplyDelete
  98. All three cards are fantastic! They have a traditional feeling to them! Love the houses in your village card! I can't wait till I have a chance to play with this collection! Thanks for sharing your creativity and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Love, love, love that first card, especially the candle stamp on the bottom so it looks like peppermint candy sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Wow, your cards are awesome. They are all great. Hard to pick what one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Love love love the colors on all of your cards, but if I was asked to pick a favorite I'd choose.... All of them. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  102. The little house dies are great! I can't wait to use those in my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Awesome cards! Love the sleigh with the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  104. gorgeous! the wreath is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  105. very pretty cards--love all three!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  106. I was hoping someone would layer multiple die cut wreaths ... I love how you left the wreath behind neutral ... lovely texture.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Your little details are stunning! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stained glass windows!

    ReplyDelete
  108. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Cute cute cards! Absolutely love the stained glass detail in that last card! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Love your cards Lisa! You did a fabulous job with this release! So festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  111. These cards are adorable and I love the colored houses.

    ReplyDelete
  112. These cards are fantastic! ! LOVE them all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  113. Your cards are all so stunning! I came across to check out your blog from The Ton.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Your cards are amazing! The layers and details add so much WOW factor! And your stained glass windows are such a great idea! I would have never thought of it so I'm glad you thought of it for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Beautiful cards, love the dimension of the wreath and the bright red and green of the split panel Card and the colorful village is so fun and festive too!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Lisa,

    I love all your cards but the third card with Winterhaven houses is my favorite. I love the colors and how you made the church have stained glass windows. How awesome is that! I love it.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  117. Oh these are such great cards! I love the variety in this collection. Can't wait to get the products. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Wowzer! I love all your cards. If I do stained glass, I'll have to have someone hold a magnifying glass for me...lol! I love the stacked wreath and the ornament background and cut out for the little carolers on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Absolutely adore your cards! Your layers and attention to detail is gorgeous! These products are adorable ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  120. Love your designs! The last card looks like it's from a Dr Seuss scene! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  121. Great dimension on the wreath card! You've done a wonderful job with these products.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Your cards are most lovely. Loved the way you put the JOY TO THE WORLD carollers between the two parts of the ornament design...colourful and beautiful... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  123. Thanks for sharing your ideas. I do like your village ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  124. Lisa you are amazing! These cards are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  125. Wow! That stained glass look. Just...WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  126. These cards are all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  127. I love that wreath and background!

    ReplyDelete
  128. Love, love, LOVE your village card! Simply amazing with the stained glass windows on the church!!!

    ReplyDelete
  129. Beautiful creations. I like the wreath card

    ReplyDelete
  130. OMG, the details!!! Not just the last card but all of them. Super fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  131. OMG - - you really used ALL the SOA pieces and parts in such wonderful ways. Love the stained glass windows of the church. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  132. Super cards! Each one is a favorite and makes me wish I already had the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  133. I Love the rainbow of houses -so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  134. Love these cards. Each one I looked at became my next new favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  135. Stained glass windows, WOW!!!!!!! And the double wreath, another WOW from me!!!!! Love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  136. Such bright and cheerful cards Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  137. O My! Can't decide which is my favorite! Can't wait to CASE them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  138. That stained glass window in the church is very clever. I’ve missed seeing your cards on SN Lisa, but I see that your creativity has been bubbling away. Great SOA collection! I can’t get it this time, but that wreath will jump into my cart as soon as it is available in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  139. Loving your last card... I'd love to live in such a colorful town. You definitely brought the church to life by adding the "stained glass" windows.

    ReplyDelete
  140. You’ve done a beautiful job of showcasing these new stamps as welll as the awesome inks!

    ReplyDelete
  141. Wonderful spirit that radiates from these cards. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  142. Amazing cards, Lisa! I love the little stained glass windows in the church!

    ReplyDelete
  143. Thank you foe sharing. Talk about eye candy. All of you cards are fabulous. Lots of eye candy - what else can I say.

    ReplyDelete
  144. Stunning wreath card design. I love the Santa/reindeer across the front. Way cool design for the Joy to the World card and I really love the village card. The colors are so cheerful and welcoming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  145. I love your little details on your cards! Wonderful!

    ciocichar@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. Nice use of the candle stamp! Very pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  147. Amazing cards! I love the wreath with santa, the colorful village and the carolers!

    ReplyDelete
  148. Beautiful cards!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  149. Love your wreath card and colorful town houses cards! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  150. Can't wait to get this stamp set. I like the use of Santa's sleigh with the wreath. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  151. Oh my goodness Lisa!! The details on your cards are incredible!! Love all 3 of them!! I love how you stacked the wreath card....and the coloring on it....so beautiful! And that Christmas Village with all the individually colored houses? Absolutely amazing!! :) Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  152. love all of your cards but I really love your color choices God Bless and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  153. The bottom border on the first card and the stained glass windows in the church - so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  154. Great use of the collection! Your cards are Beautiful! Loving the techniques shown as well! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  155. Lisa, Omg!! Beautiful cards!!! The best I've seen! So vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  156. Great cards, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  157. It's all in the details - loving that stained glass idea. So inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  158. Totally awesome cards! Love the wreath with santa & his sleigh. The embossed border is a clever touch & I absolutely adore the colored houses!!

    ReplyDelete
  159. I really like how you made the village. Such great work. All your cards are so pretty. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  160. FAbulous cards. I like the colorful buildings on the last card.

    ReplyDelete
  161. Love all 3 cards. So colorful. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  162. Love love love them all. Where would we be without our reading glasses lol. I know I cannot craft without them.

    ReplyDelete
  163. Lovely cards. I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  164. Lisa - You've taken the traditional idea of what cards are thought to look like and freshened it up! Amazing! Absolutely LOVE the layered foliage - especially the top layer! And that pup really is adorable! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  165. All of your cards are gorgeous but the wreath card really caught my eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  166. Beautiful cards! Love the wreath with the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  167. Those red and green colors are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  168. Lov your creativity - thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  169. Absolutely incredible cards...all of them!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  170. Lisa .... your Cards, OH MY GOODNESS. Your village card is Out-Of-Bounds. The color combination is something you would see at a little town near me called Leavenworth. The town is done is a Bavarian Theme and this looks just like main street. Your designs never disappoint. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  171. he silhouttes are my favorites from the collection They are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  172. Gorgeous cards and love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  173. What a fabulous grouping of creative cards; they do a great job of showcasing this SOA collection.

    ReplyDelete
  174. I love the first two traditionally colored I also like how you created the rainbow look on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  175. WOW Lisa! What a wonderful display of the Winterhaven SOA collection. Three amazing cards and the difficulty of choosing a favourite...IMPOSSIBLE! Oh what fun...when my box arrives!

    ReplyDelete